Channel Sales Director at Uniphore (Dallas, TX)
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:56 p.m. (CST) on Saturday, June 11, 2022
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Automation. Every day, billions of conversations take place across industries — customer service, sales, HR, education and more. Whether they are human to human, human to machine or machine to machine, conversations are at the heart of everything we do, and the new currency of the enterprise.
At Uniphore, we believe companies that best understand and act on those conversations will win. We have built the most comprehensive and powerful conversational automation platform that combines conversational AI, workflow automation, and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) with a business user-friendly-UX (User Experience) in a single integrated platform to transform and democratize customer experiences across industries.
Uniphore, the global leader in Conversational Service Automation, is seeking a Channel Sales Director responsible for managing the sales of our SaaS platform through critical resellers partners.
With a proven understanding of SaaS business, this role will be responsible for setting the strategies, processes and metrics for selling through partners.
We’re looking for a sales channel leader capable of building indirect sales from the ground-up. A leader fostering team collaboration and mentorship while driving for high performances.
To excel in this role, you must be capable of thriving in an innovative environment, being comfortable flying a rocket ship while building it.
We’re looking for driven people with a partner-first mentality passionate about scaling businesses.
- Establish productive relationships with key partners
- Deliver comprehensive strategy and execution of new reseller partnerships
- Build playbook, processes, trainings and incentive programs to proper enable partners to sell on our behalf
- Track, report and enhance the performance of partnerships, by identifying issues as they arise, and provide executable solutions.
- Collaborate with Customer Care and Solution Architect Leads to enable and support partners
- Evaluate the financial and non-financial benefits/risk of new partnerships
- Responsible for quota and pipeline forecast for all partners
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- Evaluates effectiveness of partner programs and improves upon them
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities
- Be the voice of our partners: Provide feedbacks to internal XFN teams in a timely manner
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- 10+ years of SaaS sales experience
- 5+ of selling through channels
- Successful track record of overachieving quota performances
- Versatility in B2B enterprise technology and SaaS solutions
- Comfortable partnering with C-suite profiles
- Being versed in Sales Applications, cloud-based services, video AI and web conferencing solutions and how they are used by customers is a plus
- Strong organizational skill interpersonal and presentation skills that can bring customer value and business impact together.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree preferred
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
More Information on Uniphore
Uniphore operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Palo Alto, CA. Uniphore was founded in 2008. It has 465 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as 401(K). To see all 17 open jobs at Uniphore, click here.
Read Full Job Description