Channel Enablement Lead at LeaseQuery (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:19 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, April 26, 2022
LeaseQuery is growing and seeking an Channel Enablement Lead to join our dynamic team. The Channel and Alliances team is growing rapidly, and we are looking for someone to help train and develop our team. This is a great opportunity for someone who loves mentoring, training, and coaching. You will be responsible for onboarding all Channel new hires, providing ongoing training to strengthen the team, and providing key feedback to our marketing, enablement, opernations, and management teams. You will be one of the first people at LeaseQuery new hires interact with, so a welcoming, positive attitude is critical.
This role is ideal for someone who has been a seller, knows accounting, and wants to build something from the ground up. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to transition into management and is passionate about coaching others.
● Manage, develop, and administer a comprehensive onboarding process for all Channel positions to ramp new employees quickly and effectively, as well as providing continuous learning opportunities for existing employees, by focusing on sales, processes, and LeaseQuery
● Support and train the team on key internal activities for new programs, launches, products, and processes
● Partner with sales enablement and the operations team to provide Channel organization training on sales training needs, processes, and ongoing industry knowledge
● Work hand in hand with Channel management to continuously improve teams positioning, knowledge, and industry expertise
● Evaluate the effectiveness of onboarding programs by identifying and tracking key metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) that drive rep productivity
● Develop course curriculums that scale to the learner’s requirements/position
Desired Qualities and Skills:
● 3+ years of analytics, channel enablement, sales, strategic management, strategic communications, strategic marketing, customer segment marketing, or similar experience
● Accounting knowledge/exposure - even better, you are familiar with lease accounting!
● Previous team leadership experience strongly preferred
● Ability to communicate and influence effectively in a highly matrixed environment
● Use data to drive decision-making
● Proactively identify, define, structure and lead complex projects end-to-end
● Proven ability to support multiple time-sensitive initiatives simultaneously
● Instructional design experience preferred
An effective facilitator and trainer with confident facilitation and presentation skills
LeaseQuery is an equal opportunity employer to all persons, free from restrictions and prejudice based upon race, color, creed, religion, sex, domestic relationship status, parental status, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, and disability status. LeaseQuery maintains a drug-free workplace.
More Information on LeaseQuery
LeaseQuery operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Atlanta, GA. LeaseQuery was founded in 2011. It has 239 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 13 open jobs at LeaseQuery, click here.
Read Full Job Description