Channel Account Manager - Canada (East) (Remote) at Arctic Wolf
Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for a Channel Account Manager to join our pack.
This position is a remotely based position, supporting our market in Canada (ideally sitting near Toronto).
Arctic Wolf, fresh off its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com).
As we believe in corporate responsibility, Arctic Wolf offices across North America participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
- Recruit, enable and manage partners in assigned territory. Effectively articulate the requirements, expectations, and benefits of the Arctic Wolf Channel Program
- Building strong relationships with channel partners to generate revenue and opportunities
- Develop a cohesive business plan for the partners and execute effectively against that plan
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals (joint call out days, spiff, campaigns, etc.).
- Initiating lead generation programs with partners
- Achieve against a set of pre agreed sales targets and KPI's on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Territory lead for all channel related activity. Work’s with Partner Development Rep to develop a cohesive plan to manage territory effectively
- Ensure consistency in terms of the company’s channel sales strategy & execution
- Liaise between inside/field sales teams (and PDR’s) to support identification and recruitment (where needed) of partners
- Building strong working relationships with sales, customer success and channel marketing
- Field and route inbound partnership requests appropriately (support new on-boarding processes).
- Capturing of accurate and complete partner and customer data in SFDC
- Work with assigned partners to generate prospective customers through channel campaigns and channel promotions and account mapping activities
- Promotes up-sell and new sales opportunities within partner’s existing and competitive accounts
- Provide marketing/sales collateral to partners with prospective clients
- Managing, administering and delivering certification training for partner sales and partner systems engineers
- Respond to partner requests and ensure proper field and inside sales alignment in partner end user opportunities
- Track/monitor /support partner pipeline
- Provide marketing/sales collateral and respond to channel inquiries regarding product, channel programs and channel promotions.
- Work with other Arctic Wolf sales resources to support identified opportunities
- Consistently articulate Arctic Wolf value proposition to assigned partners
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid Passport
- Proven experience of managing channel partners in a technology environment
- Experience in facilitating onboarding and enablement activities for channel partners
- Knowledge of software/services channel ecosystems
- Familiarity with CRM and forecasting systems
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Strong Presentation skills
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team selling environment
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and participation for people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing [email protected]