We are looking for a disciplined, methodical, and driven sales professional who enjoys the thrill of finding new business opportunities to join our growing, global sales organization as a Business Development Representative.
This is an outbound sales development role that will focus on generating qualified leads and opportunities to be handed over to US-based Sales Executives. The successful candidate will be expected to prospect into cold, inactive companies that Devbridge does not currently do business with (i.e., net new prospective clients) to source leads, qualify them, and create possibilities to unlock new, incremental sales opportunities for the Sales Executives to move towards closing.
This role will report to the Global Head of Sales at our company headquarters in Chicago. The successful candidate will work out of our Chicago location. This position is an outside sales role and will require travel and onsite meetings (post-COVID).Responsibilities
- Own the top of the funnel. Find new leads, make initial contact and effectively engage with prospects to start early-stage conversations about their business problems, educate them about Devbridge services.
- Organize introductory and capability meetings for Sales with appropriate stakeholders to unlock new opportunities. Be a champion for Devbridge core-values and positively represent Devbridge services to prospective clients at industry events and conferences.
- Collaborate with internal Marketing team to coordinate and execute outbound campaigns against target companies.
- Maintain healthy database of accounts and contacts with up-to-date activity on company’s CRM (Salesforce).
- Contribute to the development and optimization of global sales systems and process for the company.
- Business Development (or Sales Development) experience. Minimum 2 years working within a lead generation function.
- Previous working experience at technology services organization (a plus).
- Impeccable research and analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to deliberately leverage a wide range of resources to collect and analyze information to make informed prospecting decisions.
- Determined, with a strong desire to succeed and self-motivated to take ownership of pursuits. Does not easily take ‘No’ for an answer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be succinct, clear and objective both in person and using digital communication tools.
- A quickly scaling international company with a variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Growth opportunities in a matrixed management environment
- A wide array of tools for success: in-depth training, accessible leadership, and high-quality marketing materials
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Four weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Flexible health and wellness benefit
- Opportunities for professional development such as conferences, seminars and educational courses
- Team building events, Friday lunches, and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral bonus program
This position is based in Chicago, IL. We have a hybrid working model requiring 3 days per week in the office and allowing for 2 days per week remote.
Devbridge is committed to providing equal employment opportunities available to all. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are critical to our success as a company, and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.