Healthcare is going through an unprecedented transformation towards digital care. Medallion provides the critical administrative infrastructure to make that change possible. Our platform enables organizations to license their providers in new states, verify existing credentials, and get in-network with health plans. In just over two years, we’ve launched our platform, built an all-star team, powered hundreds of great companies, and served thousands of healthcare providers across the industry. To date, Medallion has saved over 250,000 administrative hours for our customers!
Founded in 2020, Medallion has raised $85M from world-class investors like Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, Spark Capital, Optum Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will be at the front of Medallion's go-to-market strategy. This includes hunting for leads, mapping enterprise accounts, and building demand for Medallion's products. This role is ideal for individuals looking to develop enterprise technology sales skills to advance their sales career. Successful BDR's earn accelerated commissions and head down the path for promotion into closing roles. You will work closely with our Head of Business Development and will see up close how sales organizations succeed.
What you'll do
- Find companies that match our criteria as being potential customers
- Determine relevant contacts at those companies for us to reach out to
- Send personalized emails to relevant contacts based on doing research
- Work closely with our Head of Business Development to schedule meetings
- Occasionally run initial qualification calls for smaller accounts
What you should have
- High level of interest in healthcare
- Excitement around building a career in sales
- Comfortable in a face-paced environment
- Desire to be in a goal-oriented, quota-carrying role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Medallion is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that everyone should receive equal consideration and treatment. Recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers, and promotions will happen based on qualifications for the positions being filled regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, national origin ancestry, age, physical disability, pregnancy, mental disability, or medical condition.