Biopsy/OR Sales Specialist (Multiple Locations) at Danaher Corporation (Salt Lake City, UT)
| Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:27 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, February 7, 2023
We are looking to build our talent network for future openings!Mammotome associates know that every moment matters when it comes to advancing breast cancer diagnostics and surgical solutions. When you come to work at Mammotome, you're collaborating with a global team of engineers, designers, communicators, strategists, and specialists to improve patient outcomes. If you want to be inspired to grow every day, join our diverse, hardworking, high-performing team.Be part of a company that's a trusted leader in breast cancer diagnostics and support products you can feel passionate about!Mammotome is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, we're working at the pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that address the world's biggest health challenges.Join our diverse, dedicated, impactful team of hard-working drivers as a Biopsy/OR Sales Specialist and be inspired to grow every day!We are looking for a dedicated individual to sell Mammotome's innovative technology. Join us to experience a rewarding career while developing, expanding, and converting physicians from competitor products to Mammotome products.A day in the life
- Meet regional sales goals by leading initiatives in assigned territory
- Generate daily sales leads and a strong sales pipeline through cold calls, emails, in-person demos, and evaluations
- Cultivate clinician and physician relationships within an existing base of business and with a new customer base
- Apply your knowledge of competitive products and procedures with the use of white papers to differentiate Mammotome's product features and benefits as compared with our competitors
- Guide and educate radiologists, surgeons, and staff during live breast care procedures using Mammotome technology
- 3+ years B2B sales experience or 2+ years of medical sales experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent clinical experience is required
- We are relationship builders
- We apply critical thinking that leads to action
- We possess the ability to learn and apply learning to new experiences quickly
- We demonstrate a continuous improvement mentality
- We are thoughtful risk takers
- We exhibit intellectual curiosity
- We are agile and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Travel is required 1-3 days per week/month
- Sales team members adhere to hospital credentialing policies and requirements (medical records, immunizations, vaccinations, background check, etc)
- You'll enjoy a company car, so maintaining safe driving record is required
- Advancement is built into our career paths in Sales
- The salary range is $70-85K range. This is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future.
- This job is also eligible for commission pay.
- We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
- Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law.
More Information on Danaher Corporation
Danaher Corporation operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in Washington , DC. It has 57802 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all 66 open jobs at Danaher Corporation, click here.
Read Full Job Description