By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Your New Company
We’re creating a home where all brands can thrive. A place where everyone (yep, everyone!) is a part of building beloved brands. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Lufthansa, KIA, Vodafone, Maersk, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 275 employees and growing. We’re an international team – with our headquarters in St. Gallen, Switzerland; a growing team in the US; and colleagues working remotely from all over Europe. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Frontify's Global Partnerships team is a community of highly motivated people with diverse skill sets and backgrounds ranging across Sales, Agencies, Marketing, and Customer Success. Together, they elevate the company and grow as individuals. Outside of work, they're creatives, nature lovers, socializers, and so much more.
In this role, you'll manage agency partner relations in the US. From actively recruiting and acquiring new agency partners to driving joining sales opportunities, you'll be involved in the training, coordination, and enablement of Frontify's partners in the US. Through the best-in-class onboarding experience that you'll organize, our agency partners will see the mutual benefits that Frontify can offer. Ultimately, you'll enable them to be platform experts and drive business value from Frontify's product offering.
- You’re able to join Frontify fully remote from anywhere in the New York area or from somewhere in the East Coast time zone – there’ll always be a seat in our offices waiting for you if you want to come by, though.
- You're a consultative seller with 3+ years of experience and have a knack for building relationships with clients.
- You have relevant client-facing experience within the agency landscape (preferred within US agencies) as a partner or Account Manager.
- You're no stranger to presenting and demoing tech products. You'd also feel confident in coaching and enabling partners to do the same.
- You’re intrinsically motivated and follow through on closing deals to help drive business and partner value.
- You understand the importance of monitoring and growing your referral pipeline. (ie: Driving opportunities and profitability metrics to ensure customer happiness and high lifetime value.)
- You feel comfortable in the tech space and have a talent for automation.
- Your friends would describe you as driven, honest, detail-oriented, empathetic, and articulate.
- You speak English fluently.
Frontify is more than a dynamic company with plenty of opportunities to build a collective future. It’s a vibrant, united community that’ll support you as you strike out on your journey. Our office is pretty great (we can’t wait to show you), although, it’s our culture of innovation, learning, freedom, and happiness that we're excited to share with you. Our word only counts for so much – start the conversation.
1) Send us your CV and answer some questions: You’ll hear back from us within a week.
2) Virtual call with the Recruiter: You’ll meet the Employee Success team (our fancy name for HR) to discuss Frontify, the role, and you – your passions, your skills, you.
3) Virtually meet the team: You’ll meet your new team over a few calls. You’ll discuss the role, showcase your skills through your answers or a case study (or both), and get a feel for the brand new journey that’s awaiting you.
4) Join us: If all goes well, you’ll join Frontify’s journey soon.
Read Full Job Description