Account Manager | Mid-Market at ZoomInfo (Washington DC)
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Mid-Market Account Manager, you will report to the Manager, Account Management, and will be responsible to renew ZoomInfo’s existing client base and cross-sell to find new business into new divisions of existing clients. The objectives will align with the company’s core values: ensure that customers are treated with respect, promote a team environment in which diversity of ideas, opinions, and backgrounds are respected and valued, conduct business with uncompromising integrity, set and attain ambitious goals, and execute to win. In addition, the Account Manager must maintain current knowledge of all products, services, and competition.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Ability to build/demonstrate value on how your clients’ peers are getting ROI using ZoomInfo
- Utilize referrals and existing business relationships to identify new business opportunities within existing clients
- Schedule and deliver online product demos
- Generate accurate forecasts and pipelines with Salesforce
- Work in a team environment to drive and close business over the telephone
- Ability to target the right people within existing clients by understanding what clients we work within key vertical markets and how we are getting their peers quick ROI
- Attend meetings prepared and agrees to follow through on all directives by management
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of successful sales with proven quota attainment – a record of exceeding quota consistently
- Comfortable managing 75 to 125 accounts
- Comfortable managing account sizes ranging from $25,000 to $100,000
- Ability to qualify opportunities quickly and build relationships
- Understand how to deliver a compelling message
- Experience being conversant with all levels
- Success with transactional and enterprise solution selling
- High degree of confidence throughout the sales cycle
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, high energy, and a “can do” attitude, balancing multiple tasks
- Have the discipline and motivation to work independently
- Knowledge of the business intelligence market
- Working knowledge of Salesforce. Preferred knowledge of ZoomInfo, Chorus.ai, Outreach, Salesloft, Docusign, Chili Piper. The more the merrier.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.