Account Manager (Fuze) at 8x8 (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:20 p.m. (CST) on Saturday, September 17, 2022
As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter.
For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
As a Fuze Account Manager embedded in our direct sales team, you will work under the direction of the Sales Director. Your role is to be the primary contact point for 8x8 customers. As such, driving customer success is critical to growing your book of business.
You will be tasked with understanding the communications needs of our Mid Market and Enterprise customers and designing solutions to meet their unique business needs. Fielding inquiries, escalations, and all things Commercial are all part of this role. Your ability to prioritize and multi-task will be the differentiator. Being a team player is critical to your success.
Things are moving quickly over at 8x8, we continuously build market share in a huge space. If you want the feel of a start-up with the security of a stable, public company then look no further.
- You’ll become the resident expert on 8x8 products and services and will sell new mid-market and enterprise business customers our cloud communications solution.
- Maintain current, Mid-Market and Enterprise customer base allowing for high customer satisfaction and retention.
- Identify upsell & cross-sell opportunities within the current customer base to expand the 8x8 market share within each account.
- Negotiate renewals and service agreements with existing customers.
- Partner closely with internal 8x8 teams in order to provide high level of service to each account.
- You will develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes.
- 3+ years maintaining enterprise customer accounts
- 1+ years of solution-based selling required (UCaaS, CCaaS, Hosted Solutions, Telecommunications, SaaS); SaaS highly preferred
- Farmer Hunting type selling preferred, either opening up new opportunities in a territory or cross-selling and expansion orders within an installed base of accounts.
- Resiliency and the ability to multitask are critical for this role
- Ability to internally navigate across all business units within the organization and install base
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as needed, no more than 10%
- Skilled in creating and delivering presentations, online web demos, and remote sales processes
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Proficiency using SalesForce.com
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
View the Participant Poster in English | Español.
View the Right to Work Poster in English | Español.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at [email protected] (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
More Information on 8x8
8x8 operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Campbell, CA and New York, NY. It has 2147 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all 7 open jobs at 8x8, click here.
Read Full Job Description