Liveperson is an expert based culture, built on the drive and passion of smart people!
Our business is growing and we are looking for people like you!
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
The successful candidate has an opportunity to join a highly outstanding team within a
fast-paced and successful organization.
In this role you will:
- Build and maintain relationships at corporate, regional, platform
- Develop sales plans based on dealers structure that meet their specific needs and wants
- Communicate plans to all appropriate departments to ensure full satisfaction and adoption
- Delegate tasks to appropriate departments as needed
- Oversee sales plan while in action to ensure proper guidelines are followed - Cradle to Grave
- Work with Onboarding team to ensure a smooth implementation and adoption
- Responsible for book of business success/failure
- Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly strategic and revenue goals
- Actively manage, through phone communication, existing book of business while also growing revenue
- Contact High Priority accounts weekly to ensure satisfaction and adoption
- Manage personal workflow including email, Salesforce, Outreach, etc
- Identify upsell opportunities based on need from paying dealers
- Prospect and grow non paying dealer count
- Meet account monthly retention goals as specified by the company
- Obtain monthly revenue quota through upselling and cross-selling
- Identify and quickly address concerns and issues identified through account management
- Be a expert, read weekly dealer focused publications to grow knowledge base
- Explore and learn the competitors in our space and contribute new knowledge monthly
- Be a student of the business. Who are our 3rd Party partners and how do we work together
- Be a professional, report to work on time, dress for success and bring a positive and forward moving attitude
You should be an expert in:
- Must be able to create and keep strong client relationships at store and corporate levels.
- Must be an excellent communicator on the phone.
- Strong presentation skills are a must.
- Experience with corporate level price negotiations.
- Strong customer prospecting skills.
- Proven track record for meeting and exceeding sales objectives.
- 4 years experience selling in the automotive space - a plus.
- Track record in customer service or account management - a plus.
- Understanding of web based selling, interactive advertising and marketing.
- Comprehension of performance analytics.
- Effective phone and face-to-face presence and professional, confident personality.
- Powerful presentation skills and relationship building.