Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for an Account Executive to help us develop and implement strategies to grow Webflow’s presence upmarket and build meaningful relationships with both potential and existing customers.About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As an Account Executive, you’ll …
- Meet with potential customers, deeply understand their problems, and assess whether or not Webflow is a good fit
- Build a sales pipeline and drive the full sales cycle from identifying new prospects to close
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within prospect and customer accounts
- Negotiate annual or multi-year software contracts
- Position and communicate Webflow’s vision, solution, and value propositions
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product, design, education and engineering to execute sales strategy
- Collaborate with Customer Success to build high-quality onboarding and customer experiences
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.About you
You’ll thrive as (a)n Account Executive if you have:
- Proven ability to close complex sales cycles with a SaaS product
- Experience working cross-functionally with teams like product, engineering, support and marketing
- Love for testing, tracking, and iterating on your process
- The ability to thrive in ambiguity and work autonomously
- Passion or interest in the no-code space
- Knowledge of or interest in web design, development, or Webflow products
- A growth mindset
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.About us
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Account Executive and a human being
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Please note that a background check and employment verification is required for this position. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable. At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated. We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.