Account Executive, Revenue Growth (West Coast) at PointClickCare (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:13 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 17, 2022
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
Meet the Role:
As an Account Executive, Revenue Growth you are responsible for identifying and closing sales opportunities within our existing network of customers. Your primary focus will be to introduce our current customers to new products and services and further strengthen our relationships with our customers. Of course, you’re in Sales, so you’ll also identify, and proactively engage in business and sales opportunities to achieve identified objectives.
Meet the Team:
You will report into a Director of Sales and you’ll be working alongside other SDR’s, and Sales Executives (AEs) to meet sales targets. This team model allows for lots of collaboration and the ability to share stories/best practices. The leadership style can be described in one word, ENABLERS. The leadership support is based on an individualistic approach enabling you to succeed in this role or prepare you for the next.
What you'll be doing day to day:
- You will identify customer needs and cultivate effective sales strategies via phone and email.
- You will post launch work with Customer Success to ensure consistent value is delivered to the customer and potential for up sell is realized.
- You’re going to establish a consistent pipeline on a daily basis via lead generation
- Your day will also include identifying and communicating complementary add-on and cross-selling opportunities to customers by leveraging detailed knowledge and understanding of PointClickCare’s products, programs, and services.
- Not only will you be responsible for moderate and complex transactions (with speed and accuracy of course) in a fast-paced environment, but you’ll also manage and resolve the most complex transactional operations and issues.
- You may be assigned to highly strategic customer accounts which may also consist of high revenue base and may assist with training and coaching other Inside Sales Reps.
- You will also design and execute strategic business plans, establishing and managing through detailed action items to drive profitable revenue growth.
- You have experience in sales/customer service, bonus points if it’s in the software industry!
- You’re not afraid to pick up the phone and make outbound calls to generate sales with small-medium service based companies, because well, you’ve done this before.
- You demonstrate the ability to engage customers as you build relationships quickly and effectively.
- You exhibit strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You hold a Post-secondary diploma/degree.
- You thrive in a fast paced demanding environment.
- You are incredibly comfortable with prospecting, cold calling, and closing sales over the phone.
- You have some experience at conducting needs analysis.
- You are organized, independent, resourceful and diligent in maintaining CRM data.
- You truly believe that there is no “I” in TEAM
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact [email protected] should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.
More Information on PointClickCare
PointClickCare operates in the Healthtech industry. PointClickCare was founded in 2000. It has 1557 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Remote Work Program and Paid Holidays. To see all 64 open jobs at PointClickCare, click here.
Read Full Job Description