With 900 employees, over $200M in sales, 1,400+ clients, and rapid year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the world’s most advanced, and largest, intelligence company!
The Role - Account Executive, Enterprise: In this position you will develop a U.S. territory, drive engagement and build relationships with new prospects, resulting in bookings and revenue attainment in excess of your goals. Become a trusted advisor in the region for Recorded Future.
What you'll do as an Account Executive, Enterprise:
- Drive net new business as well and grow existing accounts within assigned territory.
- Identify and close multiple opportunities and projects at the same time, shape our enterprise business in your territory ensuring accurate overview and forecasts
- Target, educate, and persuade new customers to use Recorded Future products and technologies in new and creative ways that benefit their business
- Effectively engage with internal Sales Engineering, Channel, BDR and Marketing teams
- Meet or exceed sales quota
- Utilize CRM to forecast opportunities to closure
What you'll bring to the Account Executive, Enterprise role:
- Experience in security software and/or SaaS sales to the Fortune 500/Global 1000
- Experience selling into Enterprise organizations
- Extensive experience working with technology channel partners including VARs and Integrators
- Track record of success consistently exceeding overall goals in security technology sales
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell creative solutions into new accounts
- Confidence and track record building a new territory
- Comfortable calling at the senior executive level
- Highly effective written, presentation, and closing skills
- Ability to travel extensively
- Dynamic, high-energy self-starter
- Experience with information security or threat intelligence a plus
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Recorded Future employees (or “Futurists”), represent over 40 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.