Account Executive, Agency Sales & Partnership at LiveRamp
Agency Sales & Partnership Executive
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Are you a creative deal maker that knows how to navigate and manage large,complex agencies? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better every day? Do you want to be at the intersection of data, tech, media and creativity?
We are looking for an Agency Sales & Partnerships Executive to join our team and drive growth for our media agency relationships. The role allows you to leverage existing relationships as well as build new ones while you scale our agency partnerships. Our ideal candidate will serve as the quarterback of new and existing agency engagements, identifying opportunities to partner with LiveRamp to exceed their client’s goals. Ultimately the success of the Agency team and LiveRamp are based on the success of our clients and you will be at the forefront of driving those critical outcomes. You will collaborate with different internal stakeholders and team members to ensure maximum performance for everyone involved.
This role is based at LiveRamp’s offices in New York City and is part of the Agency Team, which is driving exponential growth across the company.
- Own a bookings target against agency accounts offering a great chance for high earnings
- Serve as a key member of the agency account team, working with agencies to solve their client’s biggest marketing problems
- Lead our efforts to expand growth across multiple agencies
- Be the agency’s strategic partner and internal advocate to drive success
- Leverage technical know-how to drive adoption, activation and understanding
- Drive deals to closure and maintain close relationships with clients to expand growth
- Proven sales or business development success growing agency business with at least 4-5 years experience
- At least 1-2 years recent years experience at a MarTech or AdTech selling to Agencies
- Existing partnerships and/or ability to establish new partnerships within strategic agencies
- Drive engagement, adoption, education with data driven media buyers
- Serve as a subject-matter expert on audience targeting and audience segment building
- Support client questions and promote broader engagement with the marketing technology ecosystem
- Collaborate with cross-functional experts across LiveRamp to deliver world-class solutions
- Both empathetic and analytic: You elicit non-obvious customer needs, synthesize research to gain a deep understanding and narrow definition of a problem
- Exhibit aptitude to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Know how to manage, simplify, and prioritize multiple requirements, deadlines, and projects
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: Smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking, and proactive
- You have worked in (or very closely alongside) an agency environment
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for yoo
- Location: work in the heart of New York!
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.