LivePerson is a transformational force in how Brands and Consumers communicate. With over 18,000 customers including HSBC, Autotrader, Car Gurus, Disney, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
- You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don't worry we'll help).
- You believe data-led decision making is the norm.
- You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow.
- You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields.
In this role you will:
- Exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling our conversational AI solutions into new logo accounts across generalist and vertical specific marketplaces.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding some existing accounts.
- Territory identification and research, to formalise a go to market territory strategy and create a qualified target account list within 30 days.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Engage with prospect organisations to position LivePerson products through strategic value based selling, business case definition, return on investment analysis, references and analyst data.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, and Partners etc.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Provide accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
Your qualifications are:
- 3+ experience of selling software solutions, ideally business applications gained within a major software vendor.
- Strong knowledge and connections with your target market.
- Consistent proven track record of success and achievement at Commercial sales within a SaaS organisation.
- Proven ability to close new business – quota attainment on a regular basis Ability to
- challenge a brands thinking
- Successful history generating net new pipeline, including prospecting and territory planning.
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer.
- Bachelor's Degree of equivalent preferred.
- Experience selling to enterprise accounts at C-level.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.