Technology Program Manager at Chewy (Miami, FL)
Chewy is seeking a talented, driven, and entrepreneurial Program Manager in our Hollywood, Florida offices. The ideal candidate will be a highly-motivated self-starter, problem-solver with ample experience working across business and technology teams to drive and deliver new CS Technology programs and features. This position will play a key role in helping define and deliver the product and program vision for Chewy’s Customer Service team, making them intelligent and more customer centric. This will include programs and features across our desktop and mobile web platforms, internal tools and systems. The Program Manager will work closely with development and business leadership delivering high impact 7-Star solutions for our internal and external customers. As the Program owner in CS, you will be responsible for managing the prioritization of your backlog, utilizing a data-driven approach to optimize delivery against business goals, collaborating with user interface design, requirements definition, research, and launch efforts to deliver business value which will WOW our Chewy pet parents.
What you'll do:
- Manage programs end-to-end through the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Exhibit a strong sense of ownership, speed and superior communication skills; be willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Develop a deep understanding of Chewy users, customer journeys, competition, technology, and internal business strategy/goals.
- Have a passion for delivering best-in-class customer experiences for both external and internal customers.
- Determine and set goals for the program and then use those goals to define the implementation and adoption roadmap and prioritize work for the team to execute against.
- Utilize data to understand customer behavior as well as business objectives; transform those insights into clear requirements for product enhancements and new features.
- Use both quantitative and qualitative reasoning to break down complex problems into actionable programs.
- Use Agile methodologies to deliver and iterate on new features at a fast pace.
- Guide cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, and analysts and play a key role in organizing and communicating their work across the organization
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of Program Management experience developing and rolling out customer facing technology solutions
- Ability to create technology solutions from business and technology requirements
- Experience of working in large scale technology driven customer service organization
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive, people-oriented attitude
- Passionate about customers and customer experience
- Cross-functional leadership experience with the demonstrated ability to develop teams and lead them to success
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and A/B and/or multi-variate testing a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience as a solution architect
- Ability to create entity relationship diagrams (ERD) and define architectural options
- 3-5 years experience with Telephony Systems, Workforce Management, Customer Service Tools, and L&D Systems
- Experience in leading a largescale contact center operations and in-depth expertise in Workforce Planning and Operations a plus.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]