Senior Technical Project Manager at IntelliDyne, LLC (Remote)
IT Project Manager
Classification: Exempt Position
As the IT Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for driving drive software and IT modernization projects. You’ll work directly with client-delivery teams to plan and deliver innovative solutions. You’ll move quickly in a fast-paced and fluid environment to drive implementation across clients from inception to delivery using project management best practices the Agile development of a project roadmap, establish project milestones, and implement metrics to track progress, while bringing people together to make a tangible difference.
- Oversees all technology components of diverse, moderately complex IT projects, including project planning, execution, timing, and quality
- Utilizes expertise and leadership skills to direct staff and to resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met.
- Communicates with end-users to provide timely and accurate information and status updates.
- Contributes to formulation of strategies for IT project leadership and other functional areas.
- Applies in-depth understanding of concepts and procedures within own area and basic knowledge of other areas to resolve issues that have impact beyond own area.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of how areas of IT project leadership collectively integrate to contribute to achieving business goals.
- Ensures essential procedures are followed and contributes to defining standards.
- Persuades and influences others through communication and diplomacy skills; may negotiate with external parties.
- 3+ years of experience as a software or technical project manager
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum organization
- Experience with all aspects of software definition, documentation, and testing
- Experience authoring and reviewing contract deliverables
- Experience communicating with and briefing executive staff
- Experience with project management activities, including risk management, staffing, task management, scheduling, or budgeting
- Knowledge of DoD or IC Information Assurance processes and standards, including Risk Management Framework, STIGs, or NIST
- Knowledge of the Agile development methodology
- Active PMP certification
- Must be eligible for a DoD Public Trust clearance or higher
- Experience as a Scrum master, lead architect, or business analyst
- Experience leading technical teams in the implementation of enterprise applications
- Experience with the DoD or intelligence community
- Knowledge of AWS or Azure cloud services
- Knowledge of DevSecOps releases
- Knowledge of databases and various data technologies, including SQL or NoSQL
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a creative and productive team in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Certified Scrum Master certification preferred
IntelliDyne, LLC is a market-leading IT Services firm that has been delivering Above and Beyond consulting services to Government and Commercial clients for more than two decades. In fact, many of our first clients have enjoyed the Above and Beyond consulting experience so much that they are still partnered with us more than 20 years later. Why? Because IntelliDyne's exceptional personnel fuse industry expertise, experience, science, process, and innovative technology solutions together to help client organizations transform and realize outstanding performance outcomes. On matters of national, state, and local importance, Government organizations rely on IntelliDyne for Above and Beyond consulting services and solutions in Defense, Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, and Civilian.
IntelliDyne is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.