Senior Manager, Implementation at Twin Health (Remote)
At Twin Health, we empower people to reverse, prevent and improve chronic metabolic diseases. Twin Health invented The Whole Body Digital Twin™ , a dynamic representation of each individual’s unique metabolism, built from thousands of data points collected daily via non-invasive sensors and self-reported preferences. The Whole Body Digital Twin delivers a new standard of care, empowering physicians and patients to make personalized data-driven decisions. Early trials demonstrate that over 90% of patients achieve type 2 diabetes reversal and 93% eliminate all diabetes medication including insulin.
Our team is passionate, talented, and driven by our purpose to improve the health and happiness of our members. Our culture empowers each Twin to do what’s needed to create value for our customers and our company, and enjoy their experience at work. Twin Health was awarded Innovator of the Year by Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) (out of 358 companies), named to the 2021 CB Insights Digital Health 150, and recognized by Built In's 2022 Best Places To Work Awards. In October 2021, Twin Health announced its Series C funding round of $155M, led by ICONIQ Growth, enabling us to scale services in the U.S. and globally, helping to solve the global chronic metabolic disease health crisis. We are building the company you always wished you worked for. Join us in revolutionizing healthcare and building the most impactful digital health company in the world!
Excited to join us and do your part in improving people’s health and happiness?
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Implementation Manager energized by working with customers and building strong relationships both externally and internally to drive exceptional outcomes for our members. In this role, you will own the entire implementation and deployment of the Twin program end-to-end. The ability to problem solve, analyze and troubleshoot with strong verbal and written communication skills, tailored to communicate based on the situation and audience in a fast paced environment will be key. You enjoy working with different kinds of people and are great at building relationships
Working with a complex clinical delivery model in a high-growth environment, our Senior Implementation Manager has to expertly navigate through ambiguity while managing internal and external teams in a highly detail-oriented, organized and structured manner - all while ensuring we deliver on (and where possible, exceed) customer expectations. As part of our small and growing team, your input and contributions will be critical to helping Twin continuously improve, optimize and scale up our implementation process.
You should be a highly organized, customer-focused and a resourceful individual. This role will be a great fit for you if you are a doer who is passionate about making a difference, comfortable with ambiguity, and naturally collaborative.
- Successfully implement Twin’s program end-to-end across a portfolio of Twin customers, including self-insured employers, health plans and health systems
- Manage multiple complex implementations simultaneously - setting customer expectations, managing the overall project plan, and managing cross-functional teams to timelines to ensure launch readiness
- Lead discovery sessions to gain insight into Twin’s customers’ culture, priorities, and goals in order to design tailored solutions that work for their populations
- Effectively manage customer stakeholders throughout implementation, including leading customer meetings, setting and managing expectations, building stakeholder alignment, and managing risks and escalations
- Work with technical partners at the customer (or 3rd parties) to operationalize data access and eligibility file management, including finalizing file/data requirements, setting up file transfer and validation, and ongoing issue resolution
- Built out standard implementation work, templates, playbooks to drive continuous improvement and best practice development in our approach
- Grow and lead an Implementation Manager
- 3+ years of implementation experience
- 5+ years of health tech client implementation, or project management experience (Senior Manager Level)
- Ability to communicate and work across client organizations, engaging on a range of tactical and strategic issues, with senior executives as well as execution teams
- Exceptionally strong project management skills, with demonstrated organizational skills, high attention to detail and ability to balance between thoughtful planning and timely execution
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment working under time constraints
- Proficiency with Google applications and with PM tools, such as Smartsheet, Monday.com, and MS Project
- Experience working with clinical teams to design and implement workflows
- Experience working with technical/data partners (internal and external) on data exchange, file specifications, file encryption and transmission and testing
Twin has an ambitious vision to empower people to live healthier and happier lives, and to achieve this purpose, we need the very best people to enhance our cutting-edge technology and medical science, deliver the best possible care, and turn our passion into value for our members, partners and investors. We are committed to delivering an outstanding culture and experience for every Twin employee through a company based on the values of passion, talent, and trust. We offer comprehensive benefits and perks in line with these principles, as well as a high level of flexibility for every Twin
- A competitive compensation package in line with leading technology companies
- A remote and accomplished global team
- Opportunity for equity participation
- Unlimited vacation with manager approval
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for delivering parents; 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for non-delivering parents
- 100% Employer sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision for you, and 80% coverage for your family; Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Free membership with One Medical, Carrot Fertility, Aaptiv, Headspace and other perks in line with our focus on employee wellbeing