Project Manager at People.ai (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:54 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, September 17, 2022
People.ai accelerates enterprise growth through the power of AI. With the industry’s only Revenue Intelligence System, People.ai frees all customer-facing teams, including sales, marketing, and customer success, from manual data entry by automatically capturing all contact and customer activity data, dynamically updating CRM and other systems of record, and providing actionable intelligence across management tools to realize the full selling capacity of the enterprise. Some of the world’s best brands are leveraging People.ai to transform their business, including Lyft, New Relic, Okta, Tanium, and Zoom.
At People.ai, we believe that people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe that the more time they spend applying their creativity, resourcefulness and critical thinking to activities that matter most in their professional life, the more effective a professional they become. We're developing a deep understanding of the professional world, mapping people, companies, and the information that flows between them through natural language processing and machine learning. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving enterprise growth. We embrace different. We applaud non-traditional career paths. We're inspired by people who have made processes their own.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for the overall co-ordination of new customer engagements and ensure that the services team delivers on the initial success plan on time and within budget.
- Independently conduct customer engagements ranging from weeks to months
- Manage the design, deployment, testing, and documentation of People.ai solutions
- Work with customers and partners to ensure seamless delivery of People.ai Services
- Create and monitor project scope, roles, schedules and budgets
- Provide project status reports to executives
- Track and report on revenue across their book of business
- Coordinate team activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints
- Track project issues and facilitate or escalate resolution as necessary
- Be the central point of identification and management of project risk
- Ability to lead project teams and manage cross-functional teams comprised of resources from the Professional Services delivery, sales, support, and R&D organizations as well as People.ai partners
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and team members
- Ability to concurrently manage 8-10 active projects of varying sizes
- Professionalism appropriate for working with Fortune 500 clients
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies
- Ability to develop and track progress against project plans, scope, timelines, and changing priorities
- Ability to work in a dynamic and rapidly evolving environment
- Ability to lead and work with both business and technical resources across various functional areas
- Experience managing the entire project lifecycle
- Ability to provide regular reporting on project controls with limited guidance
- Represent a rigorous customer service attitude
- Exceptional critical thinking skills, including system, process, and business analysis
- Comprehensive thinker for issue analysis and resolution
- Ensure customer satisfaction of solutions by managing the customer expectations and project deliverables
- At least a BS/BA in relevant field (i.e. CS, EE, MIS, ME, etc.)
- Ability to quickly learn enterprise Go to Market sales motions
- Highly skilled in Microsoft + Gsuite productivity tools
- PMP certification is a plus
- Familiarity CRM systems, and enterprise email systems (GSuite/O365) is a plus
People.ai stands alone in our ability to harness business activity to unlock growth for our customers. We’ve been awarded 49 patents and have an additional 50+ under review. We’ve also received validation via Gartner’s Hype Cycle for CRM Sales Technology, inclusion in Forrester’s New XX Wave, the Y Combinator Top Companies List, and the Forbes AI 50 list.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, People.ai is backed by Y Combinator and Silicon Valley’s top investors, including ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Akkadian Ventures, and Mubadala Capital. To learn more, visit us online at: www.people.ai"
More Information on People.ai
People.ai operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. People.ai was founded in 2016. It has 117 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Volunteer in local community, Partners with nonprofits, Friends outside of work, Documented equal pay policy, Dedicated diversity and inclusion staff and Mandated unconscious bias training. To see all 13 open jobs at People.ai, click here.
Read Full Job Description