Karat's purpose is to unlock opportunity, and we built the world's first Interviewing Cloud to conduct predictive, fair, and enjoyable technical interviews 24/7. Karat helps companies expand interviewing capacity, unlock developer time, and raise engineering quality so they can hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat's Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We're a team of passionate, focused, human-centric team, and we want you to join us!
Come join our Sales team
Our Sales team is committed to expanding Karat's purpose by building authentic, long-term partnerships with software engineering and recruiting leaders at enterprise-level organizations.
What you will do
As the Program Manager (Referral Network) at Karat, you will own the operations and scale of our growing referral network program.
Karat's HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but we are open to remote candidates for this role (within the U.S.). Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Develop and build the strategy, execution, and KPIs of the Karat Referral Network program in partnership with GTM and Sales leadership.
- Drive revenue growth within the referral program by developing and improving program framework, enabling referral partners, and implementing tools and processes to increase program ROI.
- Create program content in collaboration with Marketing (i.e. messaging and materials for Advisors to share with their network).
- Build aligned incentives for referral partners to drive increased revenue to Karat.
- Manage and deepen relationships with our growing referral network and identifying new partners for expansion.
- Aggregate and share feedback with cross-functional partners in Marketing, Sales, and R&D.
- Build documentation and communications for process rollout and ongoing support.
- Own continued process improvement and operational performance, and motivate change management with Karat's Leadership team.
- Develop appropriate rhythm of business, standard business review formats, and communication cadences as it pertains to the referral network program.
The experience you will bring
- 5+ years of experience in Program Management or Operations within business development, account management, client success, or strategic partnership orgs at a technology or high growth startup
- Proven ability building and implementing process at scale
- Measurable experience prioritizing and completing multiple programs
- Experience working in partnership marketing teams, with a focus on strategy implementation
- Data-oriented problem-solver with experience developing and managing KPIS
Benefits of joining Karat
Karat strives to offer everything you need to best support you today, tomorrow, and beyond. We're proud of our current offerings, and highlight some of our team's favorites below. There are more, just feel free to ask!
Compensation / Time Off:
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid PTO (see below) and Sick Leave (10 days per year)
- Flexible Time Off Policy for salaried positions
- Three weeks accrued per year for hourly positions
- Global Parental Leave (16 weeks paid with additional 8 weeks transition back to work in part-time capacity)
- 20 paid Company Holidays for 2022
Benefits / Wellness:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance via Cigna or Kaiser (for CA-based employees)
- 100% premium covered for employees
- 70% premium covered for dependents
- FSA, STD, LTD, Standard Life Insurance, and Optional Life Insurance
- Mental Wellness offerings such as Calm, Happify, Talkspace, Modern Health, and more
- $150 per month contribution to miscellaneous benefit/wellness of employee's choice
Learn more about us
Statement of Non-Discrimination:
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected] .