We are looking for a motivated Partner Program Manager who will be responsible for optimizing our agency partners’ experience in implementing Recharge solutions for their merchant clients. Your main responsibility is to build and deploy a certification program that ensures the Agency Partner has a smooth experience when scoping ReCharge into their projects and implementing Recharge. The goal of your program is to ensure our agency partners feel confident to recommend and include ReCharge in their solution for every merchant; to ensure that when a partner is implementing ReCharge on behalf of their client, that they have correct, quick, and thoughtful support from ReCharge. You will define how to train agency partners on the technical aspects of integrating Recharge APIs and how to leveraging developer tools for an optimized implementation.
The Partner Program Manager role at ReCharge is an opportunity to be part of a truly amazing team filled with highly talented individuals who love working together. More than that, you will be part of an organization that is setting the pace for subscription commerce.What you'll do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Understand and map the Partner Journey, identifying opportunities to improve the partner onboarding, enablement, and implementation experience.
- Design and deliver a Technical Enablement & Certification program for Agency Partners.
- Collaboration with Partner Engineering to identify priority training topics.
- Establish metrics and measure the end-to-end partner experience.
- Create documentation and enablement content that will support Agency Partners to work with Recharge solutions,
- Create documentation to support Partner Managers and cross functional Recharge teams in how they work with Agency partners.
- Ensure that the partner experience working with ReCharge is best-in-class and that ReCharge support towards our partners is correct, quick and thoughtful.
- 4+ years experience in Channel Management or Implementation Management in a SaaS, payments, fintech, or ecommerce company.
- Experience supporting partners or merchants to launch with a SaaS, payments, fintech, or ecommerce app solution.
- Experience delivering technical enablement to internal or external developer or technical teams.
- Previous experience providing technical support to channel partners or implementation support to channel partners or directly to customers.
- Experience implementing an internal or external certification or training program.
- An understanding of the ecommerce landscape, ecommerce agencies, and their business models.
- A track record of working with cross functional teams, particularly implementation and product teams.
- Professional communication skills and the ability to be diplomatic in difficult situations.
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
- Willingness to travel to partner offices and networking events 25% - 35% domestically
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 300+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.