Implementation Consultant - Remote at Xplor
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as an Implementation Consultant in the United States to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.Job Description
You’ll join Xplor Field Services - the team that develops business management software for the Field Service Industry. We offer business owners an all-in-one software system, which handles scheduling, invoicing, and customer service responsibilities. Our software helps thousands of contractors and field service entrepreneurs build highly profitable businesses – with less stress, and better control over their growth.
The Implementation Consultant will be on the frontlines in driving adoption after a new client joins FieldEdge. You will act as the single point of contact for new clients in representing the entire FieldEdge team.
- Project manage implementation processes that are often complex
- Use tact and diplomacy to set proper timelines and expectations throughout the implementation process, including both verbal and written communication
- Manage multiple client implementations simultaneously, and prioritize effectively to ensure on-time Go Lives that meet all of the client’s specifications
- Coordinate internally between the Sales, Data, and Product teams to provide customers with a single point of contact
- Exercise attention to detail and technical proficiency to ensure proper migration of customer data from competitor platforms
- SaaS experience preferred
- Experienced in delivering excellent customer service
- Strong organizational skills, and project management ability
- Technical aptitude – quick to learn new software, and proficient with data work
- A history of going above and beyond
- Team player
- Best-in-class attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, build for people, move with purpose and create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognize our team members.Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- Unlimited paid time off plus 3 day paid volunteer days per year
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Educational reimbursement
- Access to mental health support
Our hub locations provide:
- Engagement activities such as field days, monthly company lunches, quarterly events, and department outings
- Regularly sanitized environment with protective equipment
- Dog Days
- Catered lunches plus free snacks and drinks
- Ping pong, foosball, basketball and other onsite games
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020. Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We promote flexible working wherever we can, so whether you prefer to be fully remote or in an office, the choice can be yours.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.