As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
About the Role
Group Program Manager, Product will support the Product team with the delivery of programs, projects and initiatives across the organization and help to build a world class Program Management team. In this role, you will work across multiple functions across Product, Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing and other teams, helping to improve the effectiveness of the product development lifecycle. You will be a driver behind building, maintaining, and tracking cross-functional dependencies, achieving requirement alignments, resolving program roadblocks, setting timelines and developing the right artifacts, all coordinated around strategic objectives. The ideal candidate will be a great cross-functional relationship builder with experience in leading global distributed teams of Program Managers in highly ambiguous and constantly changing environments.
- Lead a diverse global Program Management team, act as a role model and mentor for your team members
- Manage Product Programs from inception through completion while leveraging your excellent stakeholder management and program management skills
- Collaborate with a diverse cross-functional team (Product, Engineering, Marketing, UX, UXR, Data and others) to deliver critical product development programs and projects Establish roadmaps and milestones, anticipate and manage risks, resolve technical and operational challenges
- Establish and manage product launches, communication forums, artifacts, reporting formats and tools to scale high quality product development operations
- Become a trustful and reliable partner to senior stakeholders
- Interest in Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency or Blockchain is a must
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, other technical or analytical fields, or equivalent practical experience
- 10+ years experience working as a program manager or similar role in a technology company, incl. 3+ years experience building and managing teams
- Experience coordinating a full lifecycle of product development, incl. launching features to consumers, through frontend and backend platform development
- Experience working with and coordinating operations of large cross-functional and interdisciplinary working groups (e.g. product management, engineering, data, design, etc.)
- Tenacious, self starter who thrives in understanding the details of complex, cross-functional projects and can effectively distill into actionable project plans.
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills, both written and verbal
- Have the energy and patience to work in a dynamic team and rapidly growing industry, while applying a methodical and analytical mindset
- Ability to simplify operational and informational complexity, delivering the right message to each stakeholder
- Ability to exercise technical and product judgment in solving roadblocks
- Ability to be an influential member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members
Location Tagging: #US #EU #LI-Remote
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Kraken Culture Explained
Follow us on Twitter
Catch up on our blog
Follow us on LinkedIn
More Information on Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
Kraken Digital Asset Exchange operates in the Blockchain industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Kraken Digital Asset Exchange was founded in 2011. It has 367 total employees. To see all 215 open jobs at Kraken Digital Asset Exchange, click here.
Read Full Job Description