LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
- You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
- You believe data-led decision making is the norm
- You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
- You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Plan Baseline – The PM will establish a project baseline and detailed plan for each implementation which will determine work packages, client and LivePerson resources, responsibilities and timelines necessary to meet customer and LivePerson objectives. The project plan will be in the form of a high level Gantt chart which clearly defines overall plan, interdependencies and major plan milestones.
- Project Manage – The PM will ensure all aspects of scope, time, quality and cost are achieved or bettered through our comprehensive project management methodology. The PM will manage the Customer kick off meeting and define and control all resources identified from that meeting to ensure the agreed scope is appropriately achieved.
- Resource Allocation – The PM will identify all delivery resource needs and request resources in line with plan requirements. The PM is ultimately responsible for the quality of all delivery capability and must escalate any deficiency in order that the agreed delivery plan may be met.
- Coordinate Communication – The PM will communicate plan milestones and general progress through weekly client updates.
- Launch Prep and Delivery – Once the customer is ready to launch, the PM coordinates testing and training of the delivered solution and provides initial post-launch support. The PM will then work in collaboration with the Customer, the Client Service Manager (CSM) and Technical Solutions (TS) team in order to establish project scope consistent with the customer’s reasonable needs post-launch.
The Project Manager (PM) is a tenacious delivery manager with a laser focus upon the delivery of a LivePerson solution that meets the immediate needs of the client and which is delivered within the Time to Live (T2L) goals of our organization. The PM harnesses the expert delivery capability of LivePerson’s staff and manages the customer expectation throughout the implementation and delivery process.
The PM designs and controls the project kick off process and ensures customer requirements are met within a detailed delivery plan and is ultimately responsible for scope, time, cost and quality.
Your qualifications are:
- Expert level project management skills
- Experience with implementation in a SaaS environment
- Success with managing multiple projects at once
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Technologically savvy
- Collaborate with Client Service Managers
- Communicate timelines to Leadership and overall portfolio of project management
- Keep the project on task with Technical Solutions team members
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.