We are seeking a Director for our Project Management Office to help us continue to build a foundation for excellence by owning and ensuring execution across an evolving portfolio of initiatives, and providing status updates to the Leadership and Executive teams on a regular basis.
Partnering with our cross-departmental leaders, in this role you will manage a team of technical program managers to ensure all projects and programs are well executed and achieving quarterly targets and customer outcomes. Additionally, you will work to raise the bar for how we apply operational best practices across our entire tech and product team.
What your day could consist of:
- Creating and sharing a standard for Project, Program, and Change Management practices at ActiveCampaign including workflows, expectations, resources, and templates
- Driving alignment to the company plan and T&P priorities and initiatives through scalable systems and practices that create visibility and accountability
- Building a learning culture with the foundation of having a growth mindset, through modeling by sharing learnings and exposing the Program Management team to new activities that stretch different skillsets
- Creating a standard playbook for what excellent internal communications look like at ActiveCampaign and coaching Program Managers to it. This will be developed by detailing the elements and considerations of great communications, providing templates, examples, and continually iterating with input from other T&P Ops members
- Risk analysis for all active and upcoming projects
- Promote and drive ongoing continual education for team to up-skill capabilities and optimize modern SDLC models
- Partnering with stakeholders across T&P to ensure all project requirements are collected, communicated and implemented
- Improving our program planning process
- Providing updates to our executive team and presenting the status of current projects
- Analyzing data and metrics on project performance
- Creating and reviewing dashboards of team projects and measuring percentage of completion
- Forecasting, organizing, and delivering messaging on resourcing and capacity planning
What is needed:
- 5+ years of experience in Program Management, specifically with change management methodologies and tools
- Leading a team of Program Managers who continuously strive for program excellence through adherence to program standards, and make contributions themselves to continually iterate and build on our materials
- Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to lead a team of program managers through project planning and execution
- Strong knowledge of the following tools: JIRA, Confluence, Google Drive, Smartsheet
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, prioritization, trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members
- Strong verbal communication and ability to write compelling narratives
- Ability to be a systems thinker, attention to quality, and relationship and team building
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Ability to recognize, communicate and solve interdepartmental workflow issues
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 160,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 600+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 160,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Career growth including access to personal and professional coaching through Udemy
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.