ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
The purpose of this newly created role is to grow and lead the App Partner Management team, provide the strategy and frameworks for how we attract and engage our app and software partners, and together with the product team, create and execute a plan to enhance the value of our existing product offering. This individual will also play a key role in defining what programs are needed to ensure our partners find value in partnering with us. Ideally, you will have proven leadership experience, be well versed in SaaS product partnerships and enjoy working cross functionally to drive change.
What your day could consist of:
- Build and lead a world-class partner team of highly talented partner managers that focus on understanding the needs of our partners, users, and growing AC’s presence
- Provide guidance that translate AC’s products and services into actionable enablement systems to support and drive greater partner led and influenced sales on a global scale
- Work with existing partners to grow AC’s exposure in key ecosystems through new product initiatives and co-marketing activities
- Define and implement processes to streamline and optimize partner work
- Build relationships with business leaders and influencers in our market to uncover new opportunities
- Drive innovation, differentiation and new avenues to market AC through key app partnerships
What is needed:
- Highly motivated, proactive leader who can operate in a dynamic environment of a fast-growing company
- Technical expertise - you know your way around APIs, product roadmaps, and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty
- 5+ years of experience in developing and executing app partnerships with business plans that produce tangible results.
- Bring existing relationships and experience working with the world’s top SaaS providers
- Experience leading cross-functional programs that span multiple offices around the globe
- Ability to prioritize and focus on high impact initiatives to deliver exceptional outcomes
- Ability to identify the unique value for partners in ActiveCampaign and motivate them on this potential
- Highly analytical, with the ability to read, create, and model business plans
- Skilled communicator with the ability to connect and share complex topics to varying roles, be it executives or new associates
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.