Fountain is enterprise software that accelerates global high volume hiring. Our customers hire millions of hourly workers annually in 78 countries. Job seekers often struggle to get connected with companies seeking hourly workers due to inefficiencies in their hiring processes, and Fountain makes it easier for them to get offers for work quickly. Getting hired fast eases some of the financial instability millions of families face.
Fountain is a Remote-first company that embraces a work from anywhere policy and offers flexibility on location, so our employees feel free to enjoy the world. Fountain is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Chipotle, StitchFix, GoPuff and Just Eat Takeaway.
We just 4.5Xed in valuation in our Series C, which was led by Softbank and B Capital. We plan on keeping this hyper-growth going this year! Come join us on this rocket ship!
We’re looking for an accomplished Advisor Program Manager who is ready to make an impact at a high-growth company. The ideal candidate wants a mission, not a job. You want to be a partner, not an employee. You are comfortable leading the development and management of Fountain’s Advisor program to drive pipeline, revenue and insight.
You will lead the development, capitalization, and management of a 16-30 member Advisory Board. The role is expected to identify potential members, collaborate with executive leadership in recruiting members, manage and moderate hosted events, identify potential Advisor leads and opportunities, and partner closely with sales leadership to develop and deliver strategies Advisors can use to evangelize the Fountain brand.
What you will be doing
- Develop and nurture new and existing relationships with members, handling onboarding, training and establishing a steady stream of communication and engagement
- Actively participate in Board meetings. It is anticipated that the manager will participate in-person twice a year, with participation by phone or web conference for other meetings frequently
- Collaborate with executive leadership in setting compensation levels of Board members
- Work with the leadership to develop a clear strategic direction, business focus, ethical standards, and Board culture
- Recommend an operating budget
- Actively monitor board member networks and proactively request introductions and recommendations
- Develop and manage an Advisor Board speakers’ bureau, working with Event Manager(s) to identify potential speaking opportunities for board members, training and possibly certifying board members in Fountain’s speakers bureau program, and helping to develop presentations, decks, speaker’s notes, etc. for speaking engagements
- Monitor Board sourced and influenced revenue performance and advise leadership on significant issues, investments, M&A activity, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of each members’ business(s)
- Partner with marketing stakeholders to leverage Board member expertise in developing content and marketing materials to support go to market and expansion effort
- Within the bounds of his/her knowledge, experience, and personal ethics, ensure good governance practices so that the organization conforms to legal and ethical standards
What you should bring
- Communication – Ability to engage with innovative entrepreneurs and well established professionals and build relationships based on mutual respect
- Ability to grasp and simplify complex information - Understand complex business ideas and translate them into concise and simple summaries
- Customer focus - Take a customer perspective and understand the benefits offered by the company’s solution
- Analysis - Assess Advisor provided information and evaluate the business proposition
- Business assessment - Determine if a Board delivered lead meets fountains ICP criteria and that the company presents a potentially attractive revenue opportunity
- Business acumen - Comfort with basic business concepts including market identification, value propositions, talent evaluation and basic financials
- Sales - Ability to nurture relationships and move potential introductions and recommendations to close
- Significant level of maturity and the ability to work as a team and to work independently interfacing with senior executives and co-workers.
- Highly organized, with the initiative and ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail, effective process management abilities.
- Share our passion to make a difference in the lives of high volume hiring managers and their employees
Amazing Perks & Benefits we provide for our employees include (but are not limited to):
Flexible PTO & Work Hours
"Work from Anywhere" Policy
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
HSA & FSA (Medical and Dependent Care)
Life Insurance & STD/LTD
16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave for Birth/Adoption
Remote IT/Home Office Stipend
Learning and Development Reimbursements
Fun, interactive and inclusive team-building events, off-sites, and happy hours
Even if you do not meet all the requirements above, we still encourage you to apply for this position. While we try to be thorough with our prerequisites, not everything about you as a candidate can be condensed into a list of bullet points.
We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
*Fountain is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer—M/F/D/V*