Director, Product Management at Lookout (Remote)
Our approach to mobile security, from the beginning, has been to analyze all aspects of the mobile ecosystem and use a cloud-based machine learning solution to identify threats in that data, and protect our user from those threats via a light-weight cloud connected mobile app. With the support of leading integration and go-to-market partners, our innovative solutions have defined, and continue to lead, in each of their market categories.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Management Leader to lead and grow our consumer and carrier product management team. The right leader will know how to build a leading product organization, instill a culture of excellence and passion, and ensure the continued leadership of our products and solutions for personal mobile security.
If successful in fulfilling this role you will own strategy, roadmap, and execution across our entire range of consumer and carrier products which includes the products we sell through the mobile app stores, offerings sold through telecommunications partners, and OEM partner solutions. You’ll lead and grow a team of product managers in 3+ offices to create the future of personal mobile security. This will be done in collaboration with Engineering, Design, Research, Data Analytics and Marketing. To deliver you must establish credibility at the executive level, form strong relationships with other functions within Lookout, as well as with our carrier partners, and influence the entire team to execute effectively.
Our goal is to hire an incredible leader that brings proven consumer and carrier product management experience, experience delivering solutions as-a-service, and a track record of leading high customer and revenue growth solutions sold through app stores, carriers, and as third-party OEM solutions. You should have a strong product viewpoint and be able to lead the consumer product direction of the entire company.
- Lead all aspects of product roadmap and execution.
- Work closely with engineering and UX to execute on the roadmap.
- Work with field sales and marketing for pre-sales, product positioning and other aspects of go-to-market activities
- Drive technology partnerships & integrations with other enterprise security vendors.
- Build sales & customer facing collaterals such as technical and product pitch decks, blog posts.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- 10+ years of experience in product management
- 5+ years of experience in delivering enterprise SaaS products
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise security
- Experience in Network security background (proxy/secure web gateway, software defined perimeters/SDP, VPN, IdP/IAM is highly preferred
- A deep understanding of Cloud Infrastructure and SaaS applications and their Security needs is very desirable.
- Experience working with Fortune 500 customers and execs
- Experience in managing teams
- Proven track record in driving multi-million dollar product lines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science required
- MBA is highly desired
#LI - RP1
#LI - Remote