VP, Home Health at connectRN
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:16 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, January 26, 2022
connectRN is a tech enabled platform connecting nurses and aides with opportunities to improve their work life. We believe nurses and aides are the backbone of the healthcare system, and deserve to be rewarded, respected, and recognized for their contributions. Our platform offers career development resources, flexible shift offerings, and the opportunity to participate in a supportive community of peer professionals. By using technology to bring nurses together, we empower healthcare workers to take control of their careers and their futures. connectRN was conceived by a nurse to empower clinicians at every experience level. Headquartered in Waltham, Mass., connectRN serves the American healthcare sector. To learn more about our platform, please visit https://www.connectrn.com/.
We are looking to hire a VP of Home Health to run emerging business lines in a new care setting. Reporting directly to our CEO, this leader will be responsible for the relationship management, strategic direction, operations, and revenue of connectRN work opportunities in Home Health (i.e. outside of Long Term Care or Assisted Living).
- Lead business development and engagement with partners that offer new work opportunities to our clinician community
- Inform the product roadmap that enables seamless delivery in new care settings and partner closely with Product Lead strategy for GTM, marketing and success definition, coordinating with counterparts in marketing and account management
- Be accountable for the operational spend and P&L of these product lines, managing spend in community success and clinician experience (credentialing, nurse HR)
- Work collaboratively with function leads to develop Home Health capabilities across the organization
- Proven success in a business-focused role running cross-functional initiatives and understanding product from a financial, operational, and brand perspective
- Product management skills including solution definition, strong communication skills, the ability to influence without direct management, the ability to define structure through ambiguity
- Proven leadership skills including the ability to define a vision, lead a team, and hold a deep sense of accountability and responsibility
- The interest and aptitude to thrive in fast-moving and unstructured environments
- An innate sense of curiosity to be able to dive into projects with limited information, identify the key stakeholders and get to the root of issues
- Prior experience working in home healthcare environment is preferred
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family's) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible schedule/work (We’re currently remote but anticipate this role to be based out of our Waltham HQ post-pandemic in a flexible model)
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site (in Waltham)
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
Please note that we are only able to hire permanent residents (green card holders) or U.S. citizens at this time. Additionally, to comply with the federal government's OSHA mandate, all employees must be vaccinated or test weekly for COVID-19 if unvaccinated. As a healthtech company, connectRN is committed to the health of its employees and will only hire those unvaccinated due to medical or religious exemption.
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.