Vice President of Information Technology
This is a full-time role in Chicago, Detroit or Remote
SpotOn is a fast-growing payments, marketing, and loyalty platform. We have built easy-to-use tools for businesses to increase revenue and connect them with their customers using rewards, deals, online reviews, and data analytics. Tools like these were previously only available to big businesses with big bankrolls and their own developers, but our platform caters to neighborhood stores, independent retailers, and other small businesses. We have our service deployed in many cities across the U.S. and Mexico.
The VP of Information technology oversees the overall daily operations of the Information Technology department. Provides strategic direction and oversight in the areas of Infrastructure, Security, Applications and Help Desk Services.
In this role you will…
- Lead a cohesive team of driven IT team members to give internal and external customers an efficient, secure, and engaging digital experience.
- Ensure data integrity and security for all company IT assets and intellectual property, including network servers and communication systems.
- Oversee the implementation and monitoring of threat detection systems, and actively resolves current and emerging cybersecurity threats
- Lead changes and enhancements to business processes, policies, and IT systems
- Evaluate the enterprise infrastructure portfolio and propose consolidation of systems with redundant capabilities or migration to more efficient technologies.
- Experience in the development and delivery of large-scale distributed systems in an enterprise environment.
Experience you’ll bring..
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field
- 8 plus years experience in IT with 5 plus years in leadership roles
- Familiar leading a global infrastructure, data storage solutions, large data environments and security
- Excellent management, leadership, organizational, interpersonal, communication and customer service skills with active-listening skills and the ability to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Proven track record of success in driving operational excellence, including coordinating and driving issues to resolution autonomously utilizing excellent judgment skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced growing company.
… then here’s a bit about what we have to offer!
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Relocation stipend available
- Flexible hours
- Reasonable work-from-home flexibility
- Casual dress code
- Kitchen stocked with drinks and snacks
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.