Turn Coordinator at Roofstock (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:19 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, April 20, 2022
What we do and why we do it
As the leading marketplace for single-family rental homes, our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective, and simple. We successfully merge our passion for helping investors build wealth through real estate with cutting edge technology that transforms the way they do it.
How it’s going (and growing)
With a talented team of 500+ Roofsters, our collaborative and can-do culture is what fuels our growth. We recently closed on our series E, raising nearly $400 million, and have offices in California, Texas, and New York as well as many remote opportunities. Our growth includes recent acquisitions of Great Jones (full-service property management) and Stessa (financial management software) to empower customers with a seamless way to acquire, manage, and track their investment properties on one platform.
Under our roof
We get a lot of attention for our innovation—like being on the Forbes Fintech 50 and Red Herring 100—but we’re most proud of being recognized as a Great Place to Work® (Check out our reviews!). We’re nice, get things done, and have fun. We champion professional growth and work-life balance. In fact, our values are B.A.D.A.S.S.
Be customer obsessed.
Act like an owner, because you are one.
Don’t be afraid to break things in the pursuit of better.
All of us are empowered to do the right thing.
Stay curious and create what’s next. Fast.
Seriously. No jerks.
As Turn Coordinator (TC) you will help build and maintain our portfolio of single- family homes, create and maintain the high standard set for our finished rental products, and coordinate all large construction projects. Your responsibilities will include the coordination of renovation and rent ready turns. You will also assist the Regional Turn Manager with overseeing our portfolio of homes to ensure all properties are market ready between occupancy. In this role, you will coordinate with the Regional Turn Managers in various markets.
What You Will Do:
- Coordinate occupied and vacant home inspections, when needed
- Communicate with internal team and external partners to ensure appropriate information relay
- Partner directly with vendors to schedule work and update project information within Yardi and Salesforce
- Research vendor invoices to ensure accuracy prior to submission to Accounting
- Review work completed from prior day to ensure integrity of photos and vendor notes
- Generate and schedule work orders within Yardi
- Escalate issues, when necessary, according to company and departmental policies and guidelines.
- Consistently maintain departmental standards for quality requirements
- Other duties as assigned by the Regional Construction Manager
What You Will Bring With You:
- High school diploma or GED
- Experienced and comfortable with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in high volume construction and maintenance scheduling
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Must possess strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Able to communicate clear and concise instructions both verbally and in writing
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude throughout each day
- Must have computer experience and a comfort level navigating multiple databases
- Ability to follow precise direction consistently and without continuous supervision
- 1+ years of Call center experience preferred
- Strong customer service and listening skills
- Property management / property manager experience a plus not required
- Knowledge of Yardi Voyager (Single Family Homes) is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce platform is a plus
For our regular full-time roles we offer a great benefits package!
Medical, Vision and Dental for you (95%) and your dependents (65%)
Flexible time off and sick days
Supplemental bonus to support "work from home" office needs
Equity incentives to give you a stake in the Company’s future
We are an upbeat and collaborative work culture
Virtual company-sponsored outings
Roofstock is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Roofstock, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.
More Information on Roofstock
Roofstock operates in the Real Estate industry. The company is located in Oakland, CA and Dallas, TX. Roofstock was founded in 2015. It has 229 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 10 open jobs at Roofstock, click here.
Read Full Job Description