Solutions Manager, Enterprise Engagements (EMEA) at Altana AI (Remote)
To solve climate change, wealth inequality, supply chain stability, and national security we must change how our global supply chains work. Altana is a Trusted Commerce Platform built on a shared source of truth for the global supply chain. The purpose of Altana is to enable resilient, sustainable, secure, and inclusive global commerce: Globalization 2.0.
We have built a layer of shared intelligence across the world’s supply chain information: a living map of trillions of dollars of B2B commercial activity, covering 400M companies connected by billions of shipments. This knowledge graph powers Altana’s Trusted Commerce Platform - the Altana Atlas - which, after only three years since founding, is already used by many of the world’s most important governments, enterprises, and logistics providers.
Our product suite enables our customers to gain unprecedented visibility, benefit from shared artificial intelligence across a federated network of data, and interact across the network through a shared source of truth. We help our customers to build and manage trusted global supply chains.
Role: Solutions Manager, Enterprise Engagements
Altana is seeking a Solutions Manager to drive adoption of our Atlas platform to enterprise customers across a range of industries (e.g., pharma, med devices, automotive, technology hardware, etc.). As a power user of the Atlas platform and an expert in Altana’s Trusted Network and Trusted Shipment solutions, the Solutions Manager will be responsible for managing enterprise-scale customer deployments, gathering user feedback, proposing new use cases, and ultimately ensuring that customers achieve maximum value from the Altana Atlas in support of their critical missions.
This role will be based out of London but will serve our customers across the EMEA region.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to users and other key stakeholders at Altana’s enterprise customers across functions (e.g., supply chain, risk and compliance, sustainability, etc.)
- Deeply understand customer use cases and domains, identifying opportunities to leverage the Altana Atlas platform to drive new insights and improve users existing workflows
- Coordinate with Altana Business Development team to set customer account strategies, and define key success criteria, while actively surfacing potential delivery challenges, and identifying revenue growth opportunities
- In partnership with Altana Implementation Engineers and Data Scientists, oversee the delivery of the Atlas platform, including project scoping and implementation timeline management
- Drive platform adoption across customer organizations through the development of user-focused case studies and trainings
- Actively solicit product feedback from users and convey emerging customer requirements to Altana’s Product teams
- Support the Altana Sales team through the development of pre-sales case studies, demos, and content relevant to shipping and logistics customers
- 3-5 years experience leading strategic customer engagements, either at a growth-stage software startup, at a leading technology company, or as a management consultant
- Ideally, exposure to and interest in the shipping, logistics, and supply chain management domains
- Ideally, SQL, Python, or other coding skills
- We love to collaborate, and we win as a team!
- We are committed to engineering excellence
- We value personal and professional development
- We learn from diverse backgrounds and perspectives
- We impact the world, from enabling developing countries to identifying drug traffickers
Altana is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to inclusion across race and ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical ability, veteran status, and national origin. We offer a comprehensive healthcare package and paid parental leave of 3 months for the primary caregiver and 1 month for the secondary caregiver.