CourtAvenue is an operating network of industry experts that are transforming the digital landscape. We have a forward-looking, pragmatic vision. This vision focuses on creating significant human experiences through the responsible use of strategy, data, technology, and creative.
At CourtAvenue, you will be a part of a culture powered by entrepreneurs, technologists, data scientists and the habitually restless dedicated and energized to design products and services that transform businesses while optimizing them for growth. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a culture that values innovation while focusing on redesigning the experience between consumer and service (or product) by leveraging a fluid, seamless, and thoroughly transparent engagement.
The CourtAvenue Senior Experience Strategist thrives in an environment where innovation is the primary focus. They enjoy considering assignments through macro and micro views.
The Senior Experience Strategist is adept at determining which perspective is appropriate to use in a situation. They also love to drive clarity; ambiguity is a space of comfort.
The Senior Experience Strategist is excited about creating valuable, meaningful experiences for fellow humans. They also love advocating for user needs and aspirations. Figuring out how emerging technologies might strategically apply to user experience and then collaborating to bring experience design to life is the Senior Experience Strategist's idea of fun.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to drive alignment and create human-centric experiences that deliver on business and brand strategies, user insights, and technology requirements
- Research the problem space, identify user needs, and recommend client opportunities
- Lead, facilitate and conduct research through various methodologies including contextual inquiries, interviews, workshops, moderated and unmoderated usability studies, as well as competitive UX analysis, feature audits, heuristic evaluations, etc.
- Synthesize research and strategic recommendations into a compelling presentation narrative
- Translate data analysis into experience architecture (e.g. sitemaps & wireframes) and articulate research findings and strategic recommendations for design application (e.g. consult through UI design and development)
- Create experience journeys and roadmaps that bring the brand to life in a way that is meaningful to users
- 5-ish years of agency or consultancy experience with an understanding of a startup environment and the flexibility needed to be successful
- Samples of work that demonstrate your ability to articulate strategy, experience architecture, and recommendations
- Fluent in design tools (e.g. Figma, Miro, Adobe XD) to produce architecture and experience documentation.
More Information on CourtAvenue
CourtAvenue operates in the Machine Learning industry. The company is located in Austin, TX, San Diego, CA and St Louis Park, MN. CourtAvenue was founded in 2019. It has 37 total employees. To see all 7 open jobs at CourtAvenue, click here.
Read Full Job Description