Why Housecall Pro?
Help us build solutions that build better lives. At Housecall Pro, we show up to work every day to make a difference for real people: the home service professionals that support America’s 100 million homes.
We’re all about the Pro, and dedicate our days to helping them streamline operations, scale their businesses, and—ultimately—save time so they can be with their families and live well. We care deeply about our customers and foster a culture where our company, employees, and Pros grow and succeed together. Leadership is as focused on growing team members’ careers as they expect their teams to be on creating solutions for Pros.
We also offer:
- A generous benefits program that supports the whole you with medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
- Paid holidays and flexible, take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off
- Equity in a rapidly growing startup backed by top-tier VCs
- Monthly tech reimbursements
- A culture built on innovation that values big ideas, no matter where they come from
The role: Senior Associate, Fintech Strategy and Operations
You will be a part of a team that develops a long-term vision and drives implementation of the Company’s fintech roadmap. In this role, you will contribute to new business initiatives and become an integral part of the new product launch taskforce. Your role involves working closely with the Product Management, Business Operations, Risk, and Marketing and Sales teams to evaluate new business opportunities and launch new products. You will be the voice of data-driven decision-making and help drive fintech efforts across these teams.
What you'll be doing
- Define business strategies and priorities by conducting market analysis, developing financial models, and identifying customer and competitor insights.
- Lead or participate in ad-hoc projects which can cover a wide range of topics including growth strategy, operations, business case generation, market research, new product development, and more.
- Take ownership and work with cross-functional teams to ensure execution of strategies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or other relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of experience at an investment bank, management consulting firm, tech or financial services company in a business or product strategy role
- Ability to perform complex quantitative and qualitative analysis, draw insights and convey recommendations - the interview process will include a business case study
- High level of intellectual curiosity; not afraid to question existing business models and go-to-market approaches
- Focus on generating actionable insights and results
- Entrepreneurial drive and leadership skills
- Deep interest and strong skills in problem solving
- Experience or interest in fintech, or startups
Compensation: $100-$115k; Potential equity
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro champions home service professionals by giving them the tools to work simpler and grow smarter across all aspects of their business. Our core SaaS software platform helps Pros with scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, marketing, and more. We support more than 20,000 businesses and have over 400 ambitious, mission-driven, genuinely fun-loving employees in San Diego, Denver, and all over the world. If you want to do work that impacts real people, supported by a team that’ll invest in you every step of the way, we’d love to hear from you.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. #LI-SG1