Resource Manager at WalkMe (Raleigh, NC)
| Raleigh-Durham, NC
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:49 p.m. (CST) on Monday, June 13, 2022
WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to empower business leaders to accomplish the promise of technology in today's overwhelming digital world. Through WalkMe's guidance, engagement, insights, and automation, employees are more efficient, executives have better visibility into digital usage, and organizations maximize the full value of their digital assets to empower digital transformation
As the Resource Manager, you will lead the strategic management and allocation of the global services team resources, and our delivery partners to ensure the right fit of consultant capabilities against our customer needs.
This position will develop and implement the Professional Services’ team resource allocation process and project forecasting methodology to ensure predictability and availability of the consulting staff, while monitoring a proper load balance between the team and our delivery partners.
What You'll Own
- Resource and capacity planning
- Oversee the global Services Team’s resource allocation process and allocate resources to available work based on demand, capacity, skill set, and experience
- Manage end-to-end project resourcing process, from pipeline monitoring, to queue review, to effective and times project assignment.
- Monitor project activities and resourcing, identifying potential instances of under- and over-utilization and actively work with the Managers to address and solve those issues
- Implement and maintain a system to effectively align project assignments with resources based on skillset, seniority, and bandwidth
- Analyze the utilization and productivity trends and implement process improvements to increase the team’s efficiency
- Facilitate the project assignment process by collaborating with key stakeholders to review current and future projects and proactively identify and resolve potential resourcing issues
- Improve the business processes to ensure proper short-term forecasting to help with proper resource assignments
- Define and prescribe initiatives to use our systems and technology to drive visibility and strengthen the resource management process
- Build and maintain a utilization & capacity model and communicate to internal stakeholders forecasted staffing levels for both internal and partner resource requirements
- Work closely with Engagement Management, Services, and Account Management to forecast the upcoming project pipeline
- Build and maintain a utilization model for the department’s backlog of hours
- Provide Services leadership team with necessary data to make decisions regarding hiring and backfilling team members
What You Need to Succeed
- 5+ years of experience in an operational role with experience in resource management
- Experience in managing operations of a global team is preferred
- Excellent project management skills handling multiple workstreams and conflicting priorities
- Ability to breakdown ambiguous problems into concrete, management components and think through optimal solutions
- Experience leading data-driven projects and communicating the results of analysis and insights to peers and leadership
- Exceptional written and communication skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and business leaders of all levels
- Preferred experience with Financial Force or a similar Professional Services Automation (PSA) tool
- Ability to learn complex information quickly and thrive in a generally fast-paced environment with the agility to shift priorities to enable team success
What You'll Love About Us!
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage for Medical, Dental, and Vision for our Employees and Families, 401(k) with company matching program, Parental Leave programs, and a vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- WalkMe offices are open during Covid-19 for those who chose to come (vaccines required) with in-person and virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement
- WalkMe is recognized as a Star Performer in DAP for the 2nd year in a row.
- WalkMe helps international companies such as: IBM, LinkedIn, Walgreens, Microsoft, Adobe, Hershey's, Quest Diagnostics and more!
At WalkMe, we approach Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) with the same level of collaboration and innovation that we bring to the rest of our business. We believe in the value of diversity and are committed to ensuring an equitable and inclusive workplace where every employee has an equal opportunity to achieve success.
We've made this commitment not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because we know that having diverse perspectives, experiences and identities on our team helps us to better meet the diverse needs of our global clients. While we're not yet where we want to be, our goal is to create a workplace as fair and inclusive as our business is category defining. And at WalkMe, we achieve our goals.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.
More Information on WalkMe
WalkMe operates in the Software industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA, Raleigh, NC and New York, NY. WalkMe was founded in 2011. It has 1064 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 32 open jobs at WalkMe, click here.
Read Full Job Description