Reimbursement Coordinator at WellSky (Remote)
WellSky is a technology company advancing human wellness worldwide. Our software and professional services address the continuum of health and social care — helping businesses, organizations, and communities solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, and achieve better outcomes through predictive insights that only WellSky solutions can provide.
Our Reimbursement Coordinator will perform high-level expertise with cash posting and all associated tasks on full-service accounts as assigned. You will be required to master most software systems currently utilized by ARL to ensure we have full coverage when an employee is out for a day or an extended period of time. As a RC, you will be expected to utilize your prior billing and collections experience and expertise to assist with analyzing trends, identifying payer issues, and month-end processes as it relates to cash posting and balancing responsibilities. If there is a slow period, you will also be expected to work on collection projects as assigned.
A day in the life!
- Post all cash for assigned accounts within two business days of receipt.
- Notify Manager if cash cannot be posted within two business days and assist in finding a resolution for backlog.
- Log all denials and audit requests for reporting purposes within two business days of receipt.
- Update MTD cash goal spreadsheet as deposits are posted.
- Update ‘Approximate Revenue’ spreadsheet weekly to include both posted and unposted cash receipts.
- Balance posted and unposted cash receipts at ARL to the total reported by the customer or customer lockbox on a weekly basis.
- Summarize all unapplied cash by account for the customer and account manager by week.
- Retrieve all payer EOBs associated with 835 payments if not provided as part of the deposit.
- Ensure all cash is posted by the specified deadline for each customer which is typically from the last day of the month to the third business day. (Note: Except in urgent situations, please do not request time off during this time frame.)
- Report any revenue exceptions that are identified during the cash posting process to the account manager for resolution. Example: An employee is booking $1.00 but the claim paid in full, etc.
- Have the ability to fill in for an employee that is out unexpectedly or as directed by Supervisor or Manager.
- Assist Supervisor/Manager in testing (if applicable) of new software versions prior to their release and documenting/logging issues as they occur once live.
- Assist with special projects or reports as requested by customers ad hoc or scheduled.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Do you have what it takes?
• High school diploma or GED.
• Two years of billing and/or collections or insurance claims processing preferred
We're looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, a new Health Savings Account with a generous employer contribution and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
WellSky is a technology company leading the movement for intelligent, coordinated care worldwide. Our next-generation software, analytics, and services power better outcomes and lower costs for stakeholders across the health and community care continuum. In today’s value-based care environment, WellSky helps providers, payers, health systems, and community organizations solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, harness the power of data analytics, and achieve better outcomes by further connecting clinical and social care. WellSky serves more than 20,000 client sites around the world — including the largest hospital systems, blood banks, cell therapy labs, blood centers, home health and hospice franchises, post-acute providers, government agencies, and human services organizations. Informed by more than 40 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates clients’ needs and innovates relentlessly to ultimately help more people thrive.
We're looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, including generous paid time off programming, and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity, and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. WellSky is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. All U.S.-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.