Partner Engagement Manager - ISVs at Pythian (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:45 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 2, 2022
Partner Engagement Manager - ISVs
Location: North America | Remote | Work from Home
Do you thrive on building meaningful relationships with partners? Are you passionate about engaging with our partner sellers in the field towards joint success for our mutual clients?
As a key member of Pythian’s Business Development team, you will leverage your relationship building capabilities and work cross functionally to support, enable, grow and strengthen our partnerships at Pythian.
You will build and manage relationships with Pythian’s partners and serve as a representative of the organization externally. You will be responsible for acting as a liaison between the Pythian sales team members who are individual contributors and Google Sales, Partner Sales, Partner Management and Customer Engineering, helping to build a steady stream of potential opportunities for Pythian.
If this is you, and you wonder what would it be like to work at Pythian, reach out to us and find out!
What will you be doing?
- Strategic Duties:
- Manage key named ISV relationships, Business and Regional Territory Plans.
- Manage and continually improve Pythian perception, keep a pulse on Pythian’s reputation within partner circles.
- Navigate ISV organizations to ensure Pythian is perceived in the best possible way.
- Understand Pythian’s business, strategies, offerings and competitive landscape and translate into meaningful messages and value to our ISV partners..
- Provide strategic guidance to ISV partners on an ongoing basis, anticipate and address partner needs.
- Understand ISV partner program requirements and contribute to ensuring Pythian achieves top partner status.
- Understand ISV primary business objectives and build an alignment strategy with Pythian’s business plan.
- Source new business opportunities for Pythian and our ISV partners.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within the ISV partner ecosystem.
- Connect Pythian team members to their counterparts in the ISV partner ecosystem.
- Help to develop and support strategic partner activities and initiatives with SVP, Business Development.
- Travel as required for partner related activities and industry events.
- Tactical Duties:
- Achieve & manage ISV partner funding programs.
- Develop ISV partner strategy to align with Pythian sales strategy as required, either geographically, regionally, by solution or by industry.
- Contribute to certification and specializations for key ISVs as required.
- Uncover new relationships inside our ISV partners.
- Uncover new business or program opportunities inside our ISV partners.
- Foster relationships with ISV sales team members and leadership, facilitate the same for Pythian sellers and our leadership.
- “Live” within the relevant ISV ecosystem.
- Help both our ISVs and Pythian sales teams identify potential opportunities where Pythian’s services can help to enable key ISV technologies, focused on net new to Pythian accounts.
- Be a ‘go to’ resource for Pythian and ISV partner sellers, assisting before, during, or after sales cycle as required by making connections, helping with account mapping, troubleshooting issues, navigating relationships, tracking activity, educating them on current programs and incentives, and communicating regular updates.
- Maintain regular partner communications through cadence meetings, monthly newsletter, update emails, and ongoing collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Pythian Marketing/Partner Marketing Manager on the execution of ISV partner marketing related resources, activities or initiatives.
- Source opportunities for Pythian to drive or create or enhance new solutions.
- Maintain ISV related sales credentials as relevant
- Ensure ISV partner related records are up to date in Pythian CRM, Salesforce.com
What do we need from you?
- While we understand you might not have everything on the list, to be successful you are likely to have skills such as:
- Relevant Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent combination of experience and education will also be considered.
- 5+ years of experience working with technology partners and channels, preferably in an IT and B2B setting in a partner alliance or program manager role, bonus if cloud or ISV focused..
- Understanding of the growing purpose of public cloud platforms.
- Proficient in use of various tools including Salesforce and Google Workspace (G-Suite) products.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task/switch gears in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excel at building and maintaining internal and external relationships and navigating organizations, and making relevant, high producing connections.
- Ability to work collaboratively or independently with minimal supervision.
- You are hardworking, positive, energetic, proactive, tenacious and trustworthy
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others.
- Go getter, with can do attitude and strong drive for success
What do you get in return?
- Love your career: Competitive total rewards package with an annual bonus
- Love your development: Hone your skills or learn new ones with our substantial training allowance; participate in professional development days, attend conferences, become certified, whatever you like!
- Love your work/life balance: Why commute? Work remotely from your home (forever), there’s no daily travel requirement to an office! You can be located anywhere in Canada, all you need is a stable internet connection.
- Love your workspace: We give you all the equipment you need to work from home including a laptop with your choice of OS, and an annual budget to personalise your work environment!
- Love your community: Blog during work hours; take a day off and volunteer for your favorite charity.
Pythian excels at helping businesses use their data and cloud to transform how they compete and win in this ever-changing environment by delivering advanced on-prem, hybrid, cloud and multi-cloud solutions to solve the toughest data challenges faster and better than anyone else. Founded and headquartered in Ottawa, Canada in 1997, Pythian now has more than 300 employees located around the globe with over 350 clients spanning industries from SaaS; media; gaming; financial services; e-commerce and more. Pythian is known for its technology-enabled data expertise covering everything from ETL to ML. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver innovative solutions that meet the specific data goals of each client and have built meaningful partnerships with major cloud vendors AWS, Google and Microsoft. The powerful combination of our extensive expertise in data and cloud and our ability to keep on top of the latest bleeding edge technologies make us the perfect partner to help mid and large-sized businesses transform to stay ahead in today’s rapidly changing digital economy. If you are a Cloud Architect; live in anywhere in Canada; love your data and want to love your career then join us!
For this job an equivalent combination of education and experience, which results in demonstrated ability to apply skills will also be considered.
Pythian is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
The successful applicant will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in their country of residence permanently– Pythian will not relocate, sponsor, or file petitions of any kind on behalf of a foreign worker to gain a work visa, become a permanent resident based on a permanent job offer, or to otherwise obtain authorization to work.
No recruitment agencies
More Information on Pythian
Pythian operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in New York, NY. Pythian was founded in 2022. It has 426 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 53 open jobs at Pythian, click here.
Read Full Job Description