Why Search Discovery?
Our purpose is to enable people to thrive so that businesses can thrive. We believe that the work you do should matter - it should be meaningful to you professionally and personally, and it should have a positive impact on both you and our clients. We are committed to creating an incredible place where passionate and determined people can do incredible things. If you love data, like to solve problems, want to work with amazing people, and create new technology — then this is the place for you.
The Optimization Manager is responsible for serving as subject matter expert and test manager for our clients and peers in all areas relevant to optimization. Optimization Managers will work with multiple analysts to design, build, and support optimization programs for our clients providing customized end-to-end program support and training.
What you need to have
- 5+ years working with digital data in analytics, experimentation, or personalization capacity.
- 3+ years of experience in testing and optimization (strong preference for agency experience or experience building or running optimization programs for multiple companies simultaneously)
- 3+ years of experience managing data-related projects (consulting environment a plus)
- Ability to lead a team to drive results, provide project status updates to clients, and escalate/resolve issues
- Experience with Adobe or Google Analytics
- Experience designing and implementing or improving programs and processes associated with optimization
- Ability to manage and shift between multiple projects at once
- Experience with at least one optimization tool (Adobe Target, Optimizely, Google Optimize, Interaction Studio, Maxymiser, SiteSpect, Conductrics, Dynamic Yield, etc); preference for experience with multiple platforms
- Commitment to embodying our Core Values of Pioneering, Humility, Craftsmanship, Judgment, Resilience, Accountability, Vision, and Wellness.
What you’ll be doing
- Support the alignment to scope, deliverables, and adherence to agreed-upon timelines to ensure the team is achieving business impact goals.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with clients in both good and challenging situations.
- Actively participates in business development activities, including client pitches, estimating work and creating project plans.
- Create trusted partnerships with clients in order to consistently extend and expand our business relationships.
- Develop sustainable solutions to share knowledge and experiences within the team.
- Build the expertise of our team through mentoring, training, and sharing best practices.
What you need to achieve
- Support at least 1 client with improvements in process, capabilities, or outcomes
- Develop and/or deliver training related to right practice, new processes, or programs for at least 1 client
- Contribute to the thought leadership and education of SDI peers and the industry through creation and delivery of content (blog post, template, training, Guru card, etc)
What we offer you:
We provide an industry-leading total rewards package for our people that includes the basics (competitive merit-based compensation, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance, matching 401k) as well as, a best-in-class wellness program, generous time-off and holiday schedule, parental leave, flexibility for personal obligations, significant investments in growth and development, multiple paths to choose from in your career journey, and more!
More importantly, we can offer you a challenging and rewarding experience with a diverse team of people that are highly collaborative, aligned, and that truly care about one another. If all this resonates with you and you want to add to our team and culture, apply today!
View all our exciting opportunities at https://www.searchdiscovery.com/careers/current-openings/