Manager, Salesforce Administration - Enterprise & Wholesale at Brightspeed (Remote)
At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South.
Backed by funds managed by Apollo Global Management, our vision is to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a reality….designing and building a world class fiber network and creating a customer experience second to none.
Check us out on the web!Job Description
Brightspeed is looking for a driven, creative, and energetic Manager, Salesforce Administration - Enterprise & Wholesale to join our team. As Manager, Salesforce Administration - Enterprise & Wholesale, you will report directly to the Director, Sales Operations. You will have experience as a Salesforce administrator in a telecom company, and have knowledge of creating user accounts, maintaining our sales databases, and ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
As Manager, Salesforce Administration - Enterprise & Wholesale, you will have the following duties:
- Upgrade and configure Salesforce systems for optimized integration
- Manage Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups
- Import sales department leads, contacts, and other data
- Maintain the sales cloud
- Support Sales Ops team Reporting and Performance managers with building custom reports and dashboards
- Perform database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing
- Evaluate and install new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support
- Document processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables
PROFESSIONAL SUCCESS COMPETENCIES:
- Communicating - Conveying information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods, both internal and external
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – Identifying issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from various sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, & chooses a course of action
- Driving for Results - Setting ambitious standards of performance for self and the overall team; responsibility for work goals; initiates, focuses, and monitoring the efforts; proactively acting, and going beyond what is needed
- Client & Partner Relationships - Developing and sustaining relationships based on an understanding of client, partner and stakeholder needs and actions
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Salesforce certified administrator or Salesforce advanced administrator certification
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce administrator in a Telecommunications environment
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We meet you where you are...wherever you are, by providing sensible remote and hybrid work arrangements. Why? Because our purpose is to reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional and financial health. We are committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please be advised that Brightspeed (Connect Holding LLC) requires its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to the Company’s legal obligations including potentially accommodating an employee’s sincerely held religious beliefs or medical condition.