We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 89 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener - because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
Coinbase is looking for a highly driven individual to work within the Trading Execution Services team who provide real time product support to our Crypto execution and prime custody platform. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring our platform is well funded and controlled to ensure our clients can execute crypto 24/7.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Work within the Trading Execution Services team to develop and manage the crypto operational workflows associated with ETF’s (Trade Capture, Cashflows, Create / Redeem, In kind v’s cash)
- Develop broader Crypto technical skills to facilitate direct conversations with Institutional clients to help navigate Coinbase & products
- Define the process lifecycle, agreeing target state process, firmwide aligned taxonomy, Produce measurement, procedures and operate controls
- Partner with internal partners (Corporate Treasury, Compliance, Sales/Trading, Product Development) to ensure the Operational processes are enabling business growth in a controlled manner
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Ability to become an expert in the core role tenants & comfortable operating at a subject matter expert level as well as strategic influencer.
- Proven executor of strategy, including execution of outcomes with change managements skills and transparent OKR’s, to support a high scale, high service standards business
- Able to define and implement a risk and service management framework that extends consistently (where appropriate) to other products
- Experience in creating data insights that aid process oversight and technology/resourcing investment
- Ability to work in a high performing team and consistently deliver results
- Experience creating influential and collaborative relationships both internally (partnering with cross-functional teams) and externally (partners and key stakeholders)
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple ambiguous deadlines and projects in a fast moving environment
- Ability to process complex issues, clearly and concisely communicate them, and turn them into simple recommendations, considerations, and tradeoffs
- Curious and passionate about crypto
- Creative problem solver and innovator
- Demonstrates positive energy
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google-suite products
Nice to haves:
- Experience in SQL
Notice for Colorado applicants as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20). Target annual salary for this role performed in Colorado is either $126,225 or $147,475* + target bonus + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).
*The exact compensation at which this job is filled will be determined by the skills and experience of qualified candidates.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.