Manager - eLearning Solutions Strategy at Veeva
| San Francisco, CA | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:10 p.m. (CST) on Monday, October 25, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Join Veeva as we innovate life sciences training. As the Manager, eLearning Solutions Strategy, you will be responsible for growing Veeva’s customers base in the training space, specifically using its accredited GxP eLearning library. This role is seeking a leader with a deep understanding of both the global life sciences industry and deep expertise in the online learning space.
In this role, you will provide industry thought leadership to help craft customer solutions, facilitate relationships with key partners, and support customer success. Your mission in this role is to shape market messaging specific to Veeva’s eLearning catalog, manage customer engagements, drive customer adoption and long-term strategy of the solution. The successful candidate will report to the General Manager and will be responsible for and involved in all eLearning initiatives put in place to support rapid growth within Veeva.
This is a work anywhere, full-time permanent role with Veeva. Our work processes are designed so that you can be productive in the environment that works best for you. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for growing and sustaining the market for the Veeva eLearning solutions including courseware, microlearning videos, learning paths, and related training products (such as the Vault Training LMS)
- Provide thought leadership and direction to field-facing teams including creating and maintaining relationships with training executive leadership
- Provide business and product guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality in eLearning solutions
- Working with cross-functional team members to ensure customer success and delivering value
- Develop strategy and messaging for customer adoption of eLearning solutions for the new and existing customer base
- Coordinate resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond
- Providing solution-oriented responses to presentations, Requests for Proposals/Information (RFPs/RFIs), pricing, proposals, and other sales deliverables
- Serve as an evangelist in the training space by presenting at industry conferences, leading webinars, and authoring content for industry publications
- Engage with communities of practice, and manage relationships with partners
- Support marketing activities such as recording videos, presenting webinars, editing website content, attending conferences, and more
- 5+ years consulting for life sciences companies in eLearning or working with an eLearning vendor focused on virtual training delivery
- 5+ years working in the learning and development space
- 5+ years experience working directly with Articulate Storyline or equivalent eLearning development tool
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
- Ability to hold meaningful conversations with customer stakeholders and relevant leaders regarding eLearning content and its use within multiple functional areas
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations up to 40%
Nice to Have
- Experience with GxP-specific eLearning development
- Learning Management System experience
- Experience in consulting or project implementation
- Instructional Design Degree
Perks & Benefits
- Work Remotely
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]