Who We Are
Named the top industry innovator in the Frost Radar™: Digital Intelligence Solutions, 2021, Ontic is the first protective intelligence software company to transform how Fortune 500 and emerging enterprises address physical threat management to protect employees, customers and assets. Ontic's SaaS-based platform collects and connects threat indicators to provide a comprehensive view of potential threats while surfacing critical knowledge so companies can assess and action more to maintain business continuity and reduce financial impact. Ontic provides strategic consulting, multidimensional services, education and thought leadership for safety and security professionals through its Center for Protective Intelligence and Center of Excellence, the latter of which also offers program development and training services in behavioral threat assessment, threat management, and violence prevention for major corporations, educational institutions and government agencies.
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach both our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
Ontic is looking for a Knowledge Manager to build out our overall Learning Management System and Knowledge strategy. This is a highly collaborative role in which the Knowledge Manager will consult with key stakeholders across the organization to identify client education and enablement needs, make solution recommendations, and drive education program implementation.
Expected deliverables will include product education courses, certifications, and associated learning materials consumed by Ontic clients, and colleagues. The Knowledge Manager will drive the planning, design, development, implementation, delivery, maintenance, and innovation of core learning curricula, persona and learning path development, learning videos, and learning programs focused on topics related to the Ontic platform.
The right candidate will have experience in knowledge management, instructional design, technical writing, and curriculum development, bringing learnings and best practices to provide value. You are an exceptional communicator who can effectively handle competing priorities and project manage stakeholders at various levels.
- Audit Ontic’s existing Knowledge Resources to develop and implement the knowledge management strategy
- Define and document Ontic’s learning objectives to aid in the selection of a Learning Management System
- Conduct research and collaborate with subject matter experts to capture, catalog, and oversee knowledge in order to effectively package and present that knowledge
- Create instructional material: courses, curriculum, and training manuals.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to define requirements and deliver on planned training outcomes
- Define approaches to uncover new insights and formulate recommendations using data
- Align content strategy with the business direction and initiatives, ensuring that the portfolio of content assets meets priorities
- Articulate the needs and requirements for internal and external knowledge users, enabling client success through self help
- Create, align, and direct the internal and external Knowledge roadmap.
- Define, monitor and report on training and support success metrics; demonstrating performance improvement and business impact.
- 5+ years of experience using and implementing knowledge management software applications
- Loves learning and creating great learning experiences for others.
- Experience with developing e-learning and instructional materials for a diverse audience that incorporate multiple learning styles
- Extremely organized person who excels at time management and thinks outside of the box
- Track multiple concurrent projects to ensure on-time delivery and quality
- Adaptable and able to adjust to multiple asks, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior levels
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Ontic we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Ontic Benefits & Perks
Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
Flexible PTO Policy
Monthly ME (Mental Escape) day for all employees
Generous Parental Leave policy
Home Office Stipend
Mobile Phone Reimbursement
Home Internet Reimbursement for Remote Employees
Anniversary & Milestone Celebrations
Ontic is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.