IT Support Associate at TripActions
At TripActions, “It’s all about the user. All of them.” We’re passionate about providing a seamless one-stop experience for business travelers, no matter how they travel, where they stay, or where they’re going.
TripActions is looking for an IT Support Associate to join the TripActions ITSO Department, based out of the Dallas, TX office. You'd be joining a dynamic, diverse team that is passionate about technology, loves helping others, and focused on removing friction for our users while achieving large company goals. The primary responsibility of this position will be in troubleshooting and solving users issues and requests, and configuring desks with a standard IT configuration. The right person for this role is looking to roll up their sleeves, work hard, and be ready to absorb knowledge and break into and launch their IT career path.
- Support IT systems, and office deskside devices
- Troubleshooting of hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Maintain Inventory of physical endpoints and other associated technology equipment
- Proven ability in a fast paced modern corporate environment
- Must be outgoing and ready to help at a moments notice
- Must be extremely organized and like a structured and process driven environment
- Be passionate about technology and ambition to make IT a career
- High level knowledge of technical management and of computer hardware/software systems including basic experience with Apple mac OS and Microsoft Windows devices
- Having a working knowledge of common information technologies and systems
- Managing multiple trouble tickets and issues simultaneously while maintaining high customer service standards
- Communicating complex concepts to a general audience
- Troubleshooting common IT problems
- It is mandatory that this position is onsite in our Dallas, TX office, five days a week, starting from the date of hire.
- Please note: TripActions has taken all necessary measures to ensure the safety of our employees that report to our offices today, including: enforcing masks and temperature checks, employees are spaced 6+ feet apart, and the office currently maintains roughly 5% capacity at any given time.
- 1-2 years of experience in IT is preferred
- Apple or Microsoft Certifications are preferred