At impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you!
impact.com is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, impact.com has grown to over 800 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
The ISV (Independent Software Vendor) Manager is responsible for the acquisition and growth of Impact’s ISV technology partnerships that build into Impact’s platform. You will be part of creating and growing Impact’s new and first ever appexchange, while partnering with some of the most innovative SaaS technologies around. You’ll get to work with an amazing team of Technology Partner Managers while helping define and drive our strategy for the appexchange
- Sourcing, guiding and nurturing new ISV partnerships from inception and through to an established and active ISV partner in our appexchange
- Engaging existing ISV partners to develop deeper partnerships and develop business goals
- Collaborating with cross-departmental teams on the rollout and improvement of Impact’s appexchange to optimize the customer and partner experience and to drive key commercial outcomes
- Growing the volume of leads/referrals from ISV partners, by leveraging Impact’s Referral Program
- Coordinates with Product, Marketing and Sales leads on planning and got to market strategy for the appexchange
- Executes and coordinates on-site/virtual enablement (where appropriate) with key ISV partners
- Opportunities for management as the team grows!
- Do you have strong BD acumen and experience and are you exceptional at presenting new ideas to partners?
- Do you love meeting new people, learning about new technologies, and finding ways to create a productive integration and partnership
- Are you ambitious, wanting an opportunity to pave your way as a leader in a completely new ecosystem?
- Do you have experience managing tech partnerships and want to be a part of launching a core new ecosystem for a top SaaS company?
- Do you work well with other teams such as Product, Marketing, and Sales
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Parental Leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled.
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans inclusive events- meaning time together and other events to celebrate our many successes!
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.