Executive Assistant at Reibus International (Atlanta, GA)
As our Executive Assistant (EA) , you will provide dedicated support to our Chief Operating Officer. Your excellent organizational and communication skills will be crucial as Reibus embarks on global expansion and continues to grow exponentially. This role is a great opportunity for a seasoned, detail focused EA who enjoys working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment. Working closely with the COO and senior leadership, you will ensure that business needs are effectively prioritized and met. If you have a knack for keeping order in fast changing environments, we want to speak with you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage calendars and emails: Maintain highly active calendars, manage email inboxes, and ensure timely and accurate responses to all inquiries.
- Keep the team focused: Prioritize most important items and resolve all conflicts.
- Prepare correspondences and presentations: Communicate across business in timely and professional manner.
- Arrange travel: Research options and prepare itineraries and agendas for international and domestic travel.
- Partner across the business: Provide forward-looking insight and ownership mentality as you build relationships across the business.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality: Demonstrate excellent judgement and discretion in a variety of high pressure situations.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Organization: Can prioritize and shepherd multiple projects in parallel
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication to express ideas clearly and persuasively
- Interpersonal skills: Build relationships with stakeholders including staff, board members, and external partners
- Attention to detail: Ensure that all correspondences are factually correct and showcase Reibus in best light possible
- Follow Through: Can work independently to bring all complex projects to completion with precision
- Emotional Intelligence and Empathy: Understand how to size up personalities and adapt approach accordingly
YOUR IDEAL BACKGROUND
- 5+ years of experience supporting an executive leader
- Start-up experience a plus and/or experience in lean and growing organizations, where roles evolve
- Global experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
You may have heard that Reibus is the fastest growing tech startup serving the industrial space with $300B market potential. Why is that?
For starters, we offer a virtuous circle of solutions for the metals industry. This includes an easy-to-use B2B marketplace, finance solutions that customers can't get enough of, and a burgeoning logistics business already growing faster than we imagined. But what drives our success isn't great technology, or a visionary business plan. It is our culture. We invest in our culture and realize it is what sets us apart. Visit our office and you'll experience it for yourself.
We create an amazing place to work for our people. We solve real problems for our customers. That is why Reibus.
ASK US ABOUT:
- Our culture: The company values are at the core of today's decisions and our vision for the future.
- Paid-to-Live policy: It's not PTO, its PTL! Unlimited vacation, sabbaticals, reimbursements for vacation excursions, and donations to causes you volunteer for.
- The "Not-An-Employee Handbook:" Our 4-page preamble to working at Reibus is straightforward, and if you're the right fit, inspiring.
- "Be an adult:" This oft-repeated mantra exemplifies the ownership we empower our people with.
- Lighthouse Leadership: We ask our leaders to live in the place of need, stand tall, shine a light, and be a home.
A PLACE THAT LETS YOU BE YOU.
Diversity at Reibus isn't about checking a box or maintaining our corporate image, it stems from our commitment to creating a sense of belonging. We find and help grow individuals from all walks of life. We learn from each other's beliefs and celebrate the differences that power our learning. We ensure fairness and respect in the way we treat our people.
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at [email protected]