Enablement Manager at ZoomInfo (Remote)
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
The Sales Enablement Manager will be part of and supported by a global enablement team responsible for the coordination of training and enablement programs for the UK Sales Development Representative (SDR), Account Managers (AM), and Account Executive (AE) teams at ZoomInfo. We are looking for engaging personalities who can connect with our team members, igniting excitement about their learning journey with a high level of creativity and imagination. We welcome team-oriented candidates who are confident in their ability to develop personalized, scalable learning experiences that drive overall growth and customer success.Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- With the entire sales enablement team, assist in building a world-class training and enablement strategy, including developing and measuring training programs rooted in a competency-based learning model.
- Facilitate ongoing training sessions for tracking measurable outcomes such as attendance, satisfaction, content knowledge and comprehension.
- Develop and maintain training programs designed to drive positive business outcomes, such as: onboarding, ramp, and role playbooks.
- With stakeholders, analyze team training needs to develop specialized content. Develop and deliver an engaging learning experience using a variety of mediums, including classroom training, online/on-demand tutorials and certifications, and videos.
- Build out sophisticated pathways of learning within internal sales enablement platform. In addition, co-manage the content repository and ensure all information is updated and readily accessible to the Account Executive team.
- Prepare ongoing reports and dashboards linking sales enablement efforts with time to ramp, satisfaction, content knowledge/comprehension.
- Leveraging existing evaluation framework, create relevant correlations between training and desired business outcomes such as: average sales price (ASP), close rate, forecast accuracy, etc.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Education, or related field.
- 1+ years professional experience in Enablement.
- 2+ years professional experience in Sales or Sales Management Preference given to candidates with experience in training and/or enablement focused on customer-facing roles.
- Excellent knowledge of sales technologies, processes, and best practices. Preference given to candidates with knowledge/previous experience with Salesforce, Lessonly, and Seismic
- Excellent knowledge of training best practices and experience delivering training through a variety of delivery methods (online, in-person, etc.)
- High adaptability in flexibility, including the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities, quick deadlines, and constant change.
- Expert ability to collaborate and generate a spirit of cooperation while coordinating multiple activities and programs within a team environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency using the Google suite of products.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.