Email Deliverability Manager at Revinate (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:28 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, September 29, 2022
Revinate is one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. Revinate’s Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey.
We are looking for an experienced and exceptional email deliverability manager to join Revinate’s Product Team. This role will support Revinate’s customers in managing both a shared and individual IP based email infrastructure. In this role, you will drive our products forward by being our email deliverability architect who owns, designs, and works with engineering to modify our infrastructure as needed.
What You'll Do
- Maintain strong relationships with Email Service Providers (Sendgrid, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail etc) as well as Revinate’s product, support and success teams
- Be the subject matter expert on email deliverability and champion best practices
- Actively manage the IP pools and put the right customers in the right shared IP groups for best email deliverability experience
- Investigate, audit, diagnose and remediate email deliverability issues & support tickets by working with customers, internal teams and with tier-one support at ISPs, email blacklists and anti-spam technology providers. You will be the expert escalation resource on specific customer deliverability issues
- Proactively manage IP reputation and deliverability for all of our customers and enforce compliance and best practice sending behaviors
- Work closely with design and engineering teams to build out best in class email deliverability tools for customers and employees
- Own documentation around new client onboarding, domain customization, and off-boarding with respect to deliverability issues
What You'll Bring
- Deep understanding of email infrastructure. Sendgrid Experience is preferred
- Good knowledge of ISP procedures (feedback loops, postmaster pages, etc.)
- Solid technical understanding of DNS, SPF, DKIM, and DMARC
- Strong experience with reputation management tools such as ReturnPath, 250OK and MxToolbox
- Understanding of blacklist/spam trap causes and remediation
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM and other international email regulations
- You love working with customers - an ability to communicate clearly and professionally with technical and non-technical members
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- You love to build and analyze things - have a desire to build services around your expertise and translate this knowledge to others
- You are a team player - ability to work on a team, as well as independently, in fast-paced environment and help others succeed
- 3 years experience as Email Delivery Specialist or a similar role. Technically relevant degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in Product Management a plus
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values:
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
One Tribe -- United and strong, on a single mission together
Speak the Truth -- Feedback is a gift - we all improve faster this way
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it - be relentless about our success
Revinate Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revinate complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Revinate is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]
More Information on Revinate
Revinate operates in the Hospitality industry. Revinate was founded in 2009. It has 225 total employees. To see all 14 open jobs at Revinate, click here.
Read Full Job Description