eCommerce Digital Shelf Manager at Jack Link's Protein Snacks (Minneapolis, MN)
When it comes to being wild, we know a thing or two. We’re not afraid of trying something new or the hard work it takes to make it happen. It’s in our DNA. We’ve turned a family recipe into a new snacking category. And the wilderness into the world’s largest meat snack business, that’s still proudly family owned and operated.
We’re a company built by innovators, and are driven to not only satisfy your hunger, but to also feed your journey – whether that journey is on the road, on the run, at the campground, at the playground, in the office or in the moment. It’s a journey we share with you. It’s the journey forward of our people, of our communities, of our category…with a reverence for quality and an irreverence for the status quo.
At Jack Link’s Protein Snacks, we see every moment of every day as an opportunity to move forward, to forge new ground. To realize our vision of becoming the World’s #1 Protein Snack Company. We never give up. You never give up. Together, we keep going. Are you wild enough to join us?
Jack Link’s Protein Snacks is a global leader in snacking and the No. 1 meat snack manufacturer worldwide. Family-owned and operated with headquarters in Minong, Wisconsin, Jack Link’s Protein Snacks also has a large corporate hub in Downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota. The company is made up of over 4,000 passionate team members, across 11 countries, who share an uncompromising commitment to delivering awesome products and feeding the journey of those who move things forward. The Jack Link’s Protein Snacks portfolio of brands includes, Jack Link’s, Lorissa’s Kitchen, MATADOR Jerky, BiFi and Peperami.Job Description
Join Jack Link's as our eCommerce Digital Shelf Manager in this new, high-impact role within the eCommerce and digital strategy team! In this role you will be responsible for the development, management, execution and measurement of digital shelf initiatives that continually improves the consumer experience and drives sales across channels.
Working across teams, you will guide the creation of copy, imagery, video, and other media for syndication to established and emerging retailers/platforms. You will take a comprehensive and strategic approach to storytelling, ensuring content and narrative/editorial approach is synchronized across touchpoints for a coordinated, engaging experience that leads to conversion. As the internal subject matter expert you will stay appraised of digital shelf trends, consumer needs and best practices.
You will have a focus on real-time digital performance/content effectiveness using data, analytics and insights to continuously test, adjust, and deploy content to deliver on success metrics. Previous experience successfully building and managing digital shelf initiatives with proven results is required.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in eCommerce, digital marketing, market research, consumer packaged goods or related fields
- Prior experience with web analytics, search trends, A/B & multivariate testing protocol
- Deep understanding of share of shelf, share of voice, and similar digital shelf measurement data
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize & leverage multiple data points/insights (shopper, consumer, category, product)
- Experience collaborating and influencing cross-functional teams and business partners
- Familiarity with syndicated data, software and measures (IRI, Nielsen, demographic data, panel data, etc.) a plus
- Experience with 1World Sync, Salsify, Syndigo and similar tools.
- Able to analyze data from multiple sources to drive insights influencing the development of high impact solutions; able to assess which variable are getting results and link actions to business outcomes
- Deep understanding of the integrated marketing experience and the role digital plays in the marketing mix
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Jack Link’s provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic that is protected by federal, state or local law.
Jack Link’s is participant in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For information about the E-Verify program, please visit: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.