About Madison Logic:
Our team is reshaping B2B marketing and having fun in the process! As a truly global company, we take pride in the diverse backgrounds of our team. When joining Madison Logic, you are committing to giving 100% and always striving for more. Work with & learn from an incredible group of people who care about your success as much as they care about their own. Our team is at the heart of what we do and our success starts with you!
Remote work note: Please refer to the job posting detail to determine what (if any) remote work options apply to the specific job advertised. Not all positions are available in all countries/regions. Where applicable, remote work must be conducted from your home office located in a jurisdiction in which Madison Logic has the legal right to operate. It requires availability and responsiveness on a full-time basis from a distraction free environment with access to high-speed internet. Please inquire for more details.
* United Kingdom: Remote Work is available to all applicants residing & authorized to work in the UK
* United States: Remote Work is available to applicants who reside in, and are authorized to work from, the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington State.
* Singapore: Remote Work is available to all applicants residing & authorized to work in Singapore
About The Role:
The Director / Sr. Director of Ad Operations will be responsible for driving and managing all operational activity related to the company’s demand generation and programmatic advertising campaigns across all customer segments and channels.
This individual will be responsible for the management and ongoing assessment of the operations team, including hiring new operations employees, evaluating training and development needs, and identifying additional resource requirements. The Director will also be responsible for the development of an overall operations plan which identifies ways to improve efficiencies and update technology.
This individual will also work closely across different functions and levels of the company, developing collaborative relationships with team members across sales, product, finance, and the technology teams
What You'll Do:
- Assist and advise in developing, tracking, and managing strategic objectives, projects, and deliverables across all lines of business as it relates to digital media execution
- Refine workflows and processes to maximize efficiency, and ensure they are employed and followed accordingly by the project team
- Partner with senior executives to support departmental and organizational initiatives
- Work closely with other departments such as Sales, Product and Engineering to ensure that products and services meet the evolving needs of current and future clients and to drive new processes and tools to accommodate evolving client and business needs
- Maintain a high degree of discretion, prioritization, and project management skills, as well as the ability to influence and reach amicable and successful solutions with internal and external stakeholders
- Work behind the scenes to provide guidance, solve problems, mediate disputes, and proactively deal with issues before they require escalation
- Confidently lead, motivate and influence the team in a fast-paced, multitasking environment to drive projects to completion
- Oversee multiple teams of operations professionals including Demand Generation Operations, Partner Operations & Programmatic Advertising Operations.
We are committed to paying our team equitably for their work, commensurate with their individual skills and experience. Salary Range and additional compensation, including discretionary bonuses and incentive pay, are determined by a rigorous review process taking into account the experience, education, certifications and skills required for the specific role, equity with similarly situated team members, as well as employer-verified region-specific market data provided by an independent 3rd party partner.
We will provide more information about our perks & benefits upon request.
Who We Are:
Our Vision: We empower B2B organizations globally to convert their best accounts faster
Our Values: #TEAM #OWNIT #RESPECT #EXCEL #EMPOWER
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Madison Logic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.