Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
As the Director of Revenue Systems, you will report to the VP of Revenue Operations. The Revenue Systems director coordinates with Revenue Operations, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to boost our company’s market presence, optimize our processes and workflows and increase customer engagement. You should have deep experience with Marketing Automation, CRM, and enrich/refine data to produce reliable KPI metrics. The ability to prioritize, identify opportunities, and architect a reliable, cohesive and well documented system are core expectations for this role. Ultimately, your goal is to increase revenue, drive clarity and consistency, and achieve business goals by aiming for and building a customer-oriented company.
- Manage a world-class tech stack to support our Revenue teams while putting in place appropriate controls
- Design a scalable ecosystem to support fast growth and hiring and should take an agile approach to building a better customer experience for users
- Build, test, and deploy changes to infrastructure from sandbox to production
- Drive towards alignment on priorities, set deliverable expectations, and keep strong communication to your peers and stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain system automation (workflows, approvals, validation rules, etc.)
- Ensure that proper security protocols are in place to protect system data from breaches or data corruption
- Clean and enrich data to improve accuracy and remove duplicative and bad data
- Maintain tech stack roadmap to provide visibility and resource planning
- Implement and maintain connections between Salesforce and other business systems
- Ensure data consistency and proper mapping between systems
- Document mapping and process flows between systems
What you bring:
- Strong management skills with the ability to effectively manage a team of Salesforce/Marketo administrators and developers
- 10+ years experience working with fast paced companies and a proven track record of delivering high impact projects
- Strong business acumen and deep experience partnering with sales, marketing, and customer success teams
- Experience managing a complex tech stack across all revenue functions including tools such as Outreach, Clari, Marketo, Drift, ZoomInfo, DealHub, SalesHood, Chorus.AI, etc.
- Track record of creating innovative and sound strategy for growth
- Product owner mentality with focus on usability and design
- Ability to work cross functionally to gain consensus from multiple stakeholders and lead major change efforts requiring cross functional leadership collaboration
- Able to see the big-picture while also being hands-on and in the details
*The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $187,128- $220,150.
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.